Evo Kazz

Been ages since I played and I can't remember the fastest way to grind stars, is there a sure fire method for getting 150,000, preferably using #1 Hits?

using the first disc, 'Soak Up the Sun' was the fastest way for me to get stars as I could consistently get around 1400-1600 stars a pop by singing coop into both mics myself. I did that about 4-5 times in #1 hits before relenting to the fact that swaping the disc out every 3-4 minutes was a major hassle.

The two songs I could score around 1000 stars each time in #1 hits was the petshopboys song and the plain white T's song. Your mileage may vary.

If you are looking for fastest, I would say pop in the original lips disc and just grind sheryl crow. once you get near 150k stars, pop back in the #1 hits disc and it will update your star count.

Thanksss, I have the UK version though lol, btw, how did you manage all those stars in coop? I presume you mean duet mode? I can never get more than 300 stars and it doesn't count the secound mics stars??? which should give me 600 stars but instead 300, does profile 2 need to be signed in to gain both stars?

Thanksss, I have the UK version though lol, btw, how did you manage all those stars in coop? I presume you mean duet mode? I can never get more than 300 stars and it doesn't count the secound mics stars??? which should give me 600 stars but instead 300, does profile 2 need to be signed in to gain both stars?

sorry..didn't realize there were localized versions. If the songlist is completely different, I can't help.

it does not count the second mics stars..BUT..if you activate both mics at the same time, you get the X2 bonus..which helps tons.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...