Object Locations

Bluntman428

I don't think it matters since you can't really play after beating the boss, you just go back to just before the fight.

I unlocked the Minion Multitude and Dungeon Master after killing the Wizard. It's about the same as before the fight except the teleporter works. Not sure if it would work with every goals though. By the way, must we buy every decorations/minion upgrades to get the achievement? I found every gold bags (Those listed here anyway) and i didn't get the points. It's my evil campaign by the way.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You start with 5 minions and get 6 hoarde size upgrades, that makes 35. The other 15 come from fully upgrading an Arcanium helmet.

also, where is the third node?

There is another thread on this, plus it depends on which ones you already have. If you can't find it then chances are you need Blue minions from Heaven's Peak, Moist Hollows.

You're going to laugh... I just finished my evil game. I did forget one bag of gold. The one in the friggin' Royal Halls. Be very careful not to forget this bag. eskarid's list seems pretty complete, good work! I'm off to start my 3rd game. I'll be a walking player's guide before you know it...

A little tip concerning the nodes by the way... Follow the shiny roots. It helped me a lot.

I will try and help. When you first go teleport into the golden hills you can go straight forward and you will be in a village with some bombs lying around. In the village there are two pathways to the left, one going up a hill and the other just straight. Take the one leading up the hill and you should find the bar around that area, my memory is a bit hazy. Hope this helps.

You're going to laugh... I just finished my evil game. I did forget one bag of gold. The one in the friggin' Royal Halls. Be very careful not to forget this bag. eskarid's list seems pretty complete, good work! I'm off to start my 3rd game. I'll be a walking player's guide before you know it...

A little tip concerning the nodes by the way... Follow the shiny roots. It helped me a lot.

thanks, but there is only one problem; i got everything (the upgrades, the random objects the evil deeds objects, all the spells) and i still don't have the achievement. so i seemed to have missed a gold bag. ow well i'm off exploring for that one gold bag:mad:

I explored the desert a bit, I didn't find anything except the last health upgrade. Hopefully I'll find something not listed. I know there's a FAQ on a certain site, I'll follow it step by step and I'll come back to compare our notes. Rock on!

For the quadrillionth time, items that count:

Mana upgrades

Health upgrades

Maximum hoarde upgrades

Bags of gold

Succubus statue

Beer kettle

Goldo's gold horde

Mother Goddess statue

The food for Spree

All three forges

Minion hives

I think possibly the 10 servants and mistress Velvet's bed count too.

thanks, but there is only one problem; i got everything (the upgrades, the random objects the evil deeds objects, all the spells) and i still don't have the achievement. so i seemed to have missed a gold bag. ow well i'm off exploring for that one gold bag:mad:

i finally found all the gold bags:woop::woop::woop:

there aren't more then on my list but i forget to take some with me (like the one in the arcanium mine), while i wrote them down

and yes the servant+bed count to, those are a part of the evil deed objects (together with the Mother Goddess statue, he big bag of gold from goldo and the food from spree). so the object locations is finally done

We have to be careful when we start a new game; we might actually forget to grab some because we thought we grabbed it already. Or is it just my mind...? I printed your list and I'm using it as a checklist.

Anyway good job! We'll all remember this achievement and smile as the ''Achievement Unlocked'' flashes in the upper part of our TV screens! We shall prevail!