Who's Getting This On Day 1?

xtye

As much as I want to get this and I have the points for it, my internet connection is too poor to download anything.:(

I'll need to take my 360 to my parents house and get it there, but I that won't be until the weekend.

Mind you for this game I might go for a mid week visit.

As much as I want to get this and I have the points for it, my internet connection is too poor to download anything.:(

I'll need to take my 360 to my parents house and get it there, but I that won't be until the weekend.

Mind you for this game I might go for a mid week visit.

The download is only about 30 MB. I'm definitely getting it day one.

Im a massive Doom fan and have been waiting for Doom II to hit Xbla for yrs lol. Im working tomorrow but im popping home at 9pm to download and just listen to the menu music for 1 sec.. Doom is most influential game ever i believe. Enjoy the game people.

My xbox 360 just got rrod, so I guess not. I've have it for almost 3 years and it does it today. =(
Better get the support on that quick before "almost 3 years" becomes "over 3 years" and you have to pay for repairs!

Anyway, I plan to get it right away, but right now I'm kinda bummed. I thought the XBL Marketplace updated at 5:00 AM, so I looked and no Doom 2 yet. :(

Better get the support on that quick before "almost 3 years" becomes "over 3 years" and you have to pay for repairs!

Anyway, I plan to get it right away, but right now I'm kinda bummed. I thought the XBL Marketplace updated at 5:00 AM, so I looked and no Doom 2 yet. :(

I checked the receipt and it has just been over 3 years. I did the towel trick and it worked, but it looks like I'll have to buy a new xbox in the near future :mad:.

Edit: It failed again after an hour and the towel trick didn't work again. qq

Edited by Explodius