Achievement Trading Thread (Co-Op Partners)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need..

Twenty Airstrikes (glitched). But I'd like to try several solutions. Like joining the game of someone who has this achievement already.

GT: VPsych

I can help you with the other achievements too if you'd like.

Edited by LaughingMan

Looking for someone to grab the viral achievement with (i.e. you must have it already). Am co-oping with someone already, but he doesn't have it. Figured once I have it, I'll pass it on to him. I only need 1 person, so pm me on here before sending FR to make sure I haven't gotten it yet (no need to add half a dozen people who will help when only one is necessary).

will help anyone will all achievements iam working on aces high an verify all hvt just send me a message/friends req an ill invt ya! you don't need to help me do mine just don't kill my hvt an ill help you get all achievements i can in my game!

ps don't forget to say x360a mercs2 in message/friends!

Also looking to get all co-op achievements, have the viral if anybody needs it, just send me a message, on a lot, both on xbox and xbox.com. However you contact me, make sure it is not via pm on this site - I usually forget to check it :p.

GT: Draconic(Space)Fire / Draconic Fire

I'm looking for a partner to help me get all of the co-op achievements. Also, if you could help me complete level 3 of all of Fiona's Challenges, it would be greatly appreciated as well...I am willing to do the same for you as well. Please send me a FR if interested. Thanks in advance*

Gamertag: Project A KO

Hi all, I have 3 left on this one before I can get rid of it: the co-op air strikes, 200 object from a gunner seat, and the co-op race. I've got the viral, and I'll be happy to help with any you may need. The AI in this is horrible, and that makes most of the missions cake....Rodrigo is the worst helicopter pilot ever, cause he usually tosses the SAMs and armor in the water, and everyone is cool with it!!! They are just enabling his drinking problem...sad really. If you can help, send me an add req....gt is CYDude 808

hi need help on two achievements which are the 200 gunner seat one and the 20 airstikes. if you hep me with these i will help you with all the other multiplayer achievements and if you can plz help me on the campaign i don't know why but i am lost and bad at it thank you to whoever helps me, message me beaver3t on xbox, i also have the achievement with the game developer