What do you people think?

TuM Predator

Hire a private detective to follow her around. At least then you won't be snooping.....he will.

Spying is fun, you can pretend you're a ninja...dress up like one even. Make a game out of it.

Or if you're really that curious to see what she has been texting...there is software you can install on a cellphone to record that info, can see their texts/calls/location.

My ex used to text me all the time while she had a bf. Even though she wasn't physically cheating on him...was kind of an emotional affair(they ended up breaking up because of it) Either way...doesn't sound like it's simply nothing. Being up front about it and questioning her like others have suggested is not the best way to go about it...because she could simply lie. Heh...this is why relationships are not worth the trouble... constantly need to worry about being betrayed.

Hope everything works out for you though dude.

Edited by Gackt

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having an ex-wife of my own and that relationship ending due to infidelity as well her just getting further away...I guess I can understand where some of this comes from. I was "forgiving" the first time she confessed...and remained so for the sake of trying to preserve the family in subsequent issues...but ultimately the trust had died and I too checked phones, etc...etc. Not proud of it mind you...but it's not like I didn't find anything either.

Alas, it's in the past and it was meant to end. There's no point in trying to be with someone who has an interest in someone else...it's not a fairytale where all you have to do is "be the white knight" or kick the other guy's ass and bingo she's yours. Granted, I didn't read anything you said (no offense) other than a few tidbits in what other people quoted you said that was of their interest...

Best thing I can say is 1.) if you don't trust her, then it's not worth it and you need some self-searching to make sure you don't have these issues with the next girl. I haven't been in a relationship since my ex-wife mind you but I feel like I've learned a bit about my own problems. Of course, I had a reason to not trust her but still an invasion of privacy is just that (despite what you find). There was no way that relationship would continue to last with me always being suspicious...

...and

2.) "you people"?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTORuVciEzkoDol9W3HBbI__u39Al1rXepHaFYqp_Vq9YtVw8D0

2.) "you people"?

That was gonna be my first response until I read the thread... in retrospect, my actual response wasn't much better.

Spying is fun, you can pretend you're a ninja...dress up like one even. Make a game out of it.

Or if you're really that curious to see what she has been texting...there is software you can install on a cellphone to record that info, can see their texts/calls/location.

My ex used to text me all the time while she had a bf. Even though she wasn't physically cheating on him...was kind of an emotional affair(they ended up breaking up because of it) Either way...doesn't sound like it's simply nothing. Being up front about it and questioning her like others have suggested is not the best way to go about it...because she could simply lie. Heh...this is why relationships are not worth the trouble... constantly need to worry about being betrayed.

Hope everything works out for you though dude.

Ninja spying is a way of life....

...and I guess we know who's texting that dudes girlfriend.

Frankly so are men.. I mean both men and women cheat and actually men cheat more than women do soooo..... let's not make those kinds of comments in this thread.

Is this an actual statistic? I'm asking honestly, because I have no idea. I personally know more women who have cheated than men, but I'm going off a pretty small sample group.

Anywho. You should become friends with the other guy. Start hanging out with him. If something is going on, you'll know soon enough. If nothing is going on, you gained a friend. :p

Frankly so are men.. I mean both men and women cheat and actually men cheat more than women do soooo..... let's not make those kinds of comments in this thread.

I believe it. Men cheating more than women, because a majority of men are less emotional than the individual woman...they have less reasons for attachment (if they see something they want, they're very likely to go fuck some other chick). Not to say all men would do this, obviously...the same as not all women are nymphos x.x

Is this an actual statistic? I'm asking honestly, because I have no idea. I personally know more women who have cheated than men, but I'm going off a pretty small sample group.

Anywho. You should become friends with the other guy. Start hanging out with him. If something is going on, you'll know soon enough. If nothing is going on, you gained a friend. :p

It actually is a statistic. Something like 60% for men and 40% for women.

More men are REPORTED to cheat more than women, or are caught. Statistics are just numbers that you can't say are factual when you need to factor in people not getting caught or reporting things.

Women rape people, but according to statistics it's pretty much only men that do it. How many men don't report being raped? I would imagine a hell of a lot.

Human beings can just be very untrustworthy, especially given how curious we are. When you get in to a commited relationship you stifle the curiosity you may have towards other men or women. That can be hard to deal with for some people, and cause you to break a trust with a loved one.

It's not a case of men being worse than women, or vice versa, it's just a case of how easily a human can betray another human.

Women cheat and are good at it. I know cause I've been the asshole they did it with several times. Mostly seems because they aren't getting enough attention. They also never seem to want to leave the person that they are cheating on.

Anyways it sounds like the girl is doing something she isn't supposed to. Unless he is gay and you've met his boyfriend and seen them do something gay together like kiss then he is probably all ready cheating with your girlfriend or he is flirting with her through text or those calls. I say "seen them do something gay together" because I was once roommates with a girl who was cheating on her boyfriend with me and we just told him I was gay. Whenever he was around I'd sometimes comment on what someone was wearing or how hot some guy was and he wouldn't think anything of it.

Yeah I'm scum and know it.

Where's the update on this already? Looking for my soap drama fix.

LOL yah no kidding.

Women cheat and are good at it.

Men cheat and are good at it.

Really it's not a gender issue, it's a personality thing. A cheater of either gender is a cheater and humans love their stupid drama.

So basically what Callum and Gackt said.

I'd say stalk her for the sake of being creepy. Womenfolk just adores it.

Dude.. this killed me. My eyes got teary from laughing so hard.

I'm assuming the lack of updates could have meant the "talk" did occur and it may not have gone down so well, hence the avoidance of this thread by the OP.

Might be too little too late but i'm in the boat with these other married/previously married guys here. I've been with my wife for 8 years, looking back on what I thought were serious relationships in my late teens/early 20's really weren't. Sure sometimes young relationships work out but not normally, and it's not worth dwelling on creating scenarios in your head when you can just talk to her about it and find out the answer. If there is a side thing, fine, move on and life will continue on, I promise. If not, and this dude is trying to pull the moves on your lady and she's avoiding it, do the right thing, plant drugs in his locker at work and call in a random tip to his manager.

Eliminate the situation before it accelerates, but don't kill him or anything. Yet.

Anyway, suffering should be saved for when you are married, not when you are still young and have the potential to enjoy life. Good luck man, hope there's good news that comes out of this.

• 2 weeks later...
haha sorry, i still dont know yet.. just gonna wait see what happens

It's been over three weeks since you originally posted this, i'm assuming the same thing is still going on?

idk dude, dragging it out isn't going to solve anything. If you sit back and let it continue I promise it's only gonna get worse, she's learning that she can get away with stuff that bothers you.

Honest opinion, she's got something going on. And if she does and you just sit on it until something comes to light you're going to regret wasting so much time with her. Just confront her about it and get it done. For real, if y'all are trying to have a real relationship it's never going to work without 100% trust and you obviously can't do that right now. There is a reason she's hiding the texts and lying about the calls. Figure it out sooner than later, you'll be happier in the long run.

Honest opinion, she's got something going on. And if she does and you just sit on it until something comes to light you're going to regret wasting so much time with her. Just confront her about it and get it done. For real, if y'all are trying to have a real relationship it's never going to work without 100% trust and you obviously can't do that right now. There is a reason she's hiding the texts and lying about the calls. Figure it out sooner than later, you'll be happier in the long run.

100% trust doesn't exist in relationships. They all betray in the end.

And you shouldn't come to the Internet for help, you'd actually trust us? You should talk to some other friends if you got some, try to keep them in good company if shit goes down.

We are better than his "real life" friends. I don't know about everyone else but I only ever have top quality advice to give out.

I dunno. Probably like most stats. They asked 100 people outside a local mall.
People will say anything for a coupon for a free happy meal.

Calling bullshit on it then. I'd bet my little brother that the figure is actually 50/50.

let's not make those kinds of comments in this thread.http://erjie.smokemaps.com/17.jpg

I can see you lasting a really long time around here, new jack...