WarriorSlayer and anti-warrior aid, what should i turn to for the best odds?

frenzy2585

Hey there guys im looking for elusive buffs such as warrior slayer (weapons) and anti-warrior aid (armor). So what do you think i should turn to? Regular happy cards or limited edition happy cards? And should i wait for a guaranteed top buff limited offer or something like that? And what about bonus time? Does that affect the odds too? Please give me your thoughts.

Hey there frenzy. Here's what I can tell you. You could wait until there is a sale with guaranteed high buffs. Or you can just go with what sale they are having at present. You still might get good buffs with other sales, just not as often. And DEFINITELY wait until "bonus time" to do either limited ed. happy cards or the regular happy cards. You will have a much better chance of getting super premiums/high lvl. buffs BEFORE you reach happy time. But as for with one is better, I really couldn't say. With the Limited Edition happy cards, you will always get at least 2 star fragments at a time. However, limited edition cards cost 6 happy tickets more to purchase than the regular happy cards. And also, once the limited edition ends, you will lose all ur star fragments that remains. But with regular happy cards, you never lose them. I guess with the limited edition happy cards, you will have a better chance of getting whatever items they are promoting at that time. Not sure. Hope this helps. Unless they are offering something nice, or something I really need on the limited edition, I usually just do the regular happy cards. But remember, definitely wait until bonus time.

And I don't know how true this is but I heard if you play well between bonus times, this will further help you get good items if you do happy cards. If this is false, then I apologize. Maybe someone out there can clear this up for me. :)

Edited by ShaDoWL1nK