How excited are you guys for GTA V?

Cooljoe

Hi everybody,

I know it's a little off topic, or game for that matter. But, what do you guys want to see in GTA V and what do you want to see improved upon from GTA IV? Feel free to expand upon this. As a side note, is there anything you think they can take a page from L.A. Noire to make it better? If so, what? ( other than more obvious things like voice acting and facial expressions).

They have said quite a bit of things about it. It's in San Andres IGN confirmed that, two they've already casted voice actors, three it's supposed to be January 2012

IGN confirmed it takes place on the West Coast. That could mean San Andreas but it could also mean only Los Santos.

I'm very excited for this. Red Dead was good but it got old fast and Noire is far too short. They obviously aren't going to use the facial graphics from Noire, it takes far too much room and it offers no benefits for a game like Grand Theft Auto.

Agreed, i found the online free roam annoying as F***.:rolleyes: hopefully they add a friendly free roam like they did for red dead. so i dont have to deal with idiots.

I honestly have no idea if you know, if you do, my apologies, but there is a workaround to that so you can have essentially the same thing as a friendly free roam in RDR. Just set your max private slots in your multi-player options to 16 (or whatever the max is), so then ONLY the people you invite into the game will be able to join it. My friend and I love to screw around in GTA free roam every now and then and that's what we do. Only have to worry about us two being in the game (unless we invite other friends) and we can screw around all we want and do whatever we wish without dealing with random douchebags in the game.

I honestly have no idea if you know, if you do, my apologies, but there is a workaround to that so you can have essentially the same thing as a friendly free roam in RDR. Just set your max private slots in your multi-player options to 16 (or whatever the max is), so then ONLY the people you invite into the game will be able to join it. My friend and I love to screw around in GTA free roam every now and then and that's what we do. Only have to worry about us two being in the game (unless we invite other friends) and we can screw around all we want and do whatever we wish without dealing with random douchebags in the game.

Yea i know :)

Dam, what is with all the h8r's out there for Grand Theft Auto, how can you possibly not like the series?? The whole series has broke new ground with every game. And yeah you do things over and over and it can get repetitive, but that's how all games are, 1st person shooters are all the same just with different names, every game in every genre is pretty much the same, with a few exceptions. I LOVED GTA 4, but Vice City is still the best for me, I loved the whole 80's Scarface aspect to it, I hope the next GTA is based in Florida, maybe they could make it more open so you could say go down to the Caribbean or down to Cuba.

Rockstar is supposed to announce a roundabout release date of holiday 2012 any day now, (not January 2012), the game has already been in development for over a year. I suspect that it will come out sometime during the last 2 weeks of October 2012, if you look at the history of GTA releases, the main GTA games, (not liberty city stories or Vice city stories), but the main games, GTA 3, GTA Vice City and San Andreas all came out at the end of October, even GTA 4 was supposed to come during the last 2 weeks of October but got pushed back......

And for all the H8r's out there, everybody is different so I can understand you not liking GTA, but you gotta at least give Rockstar props and credit for pretty much inventing the sandbox game as we know them today, the GTA series has pushed the boundaries of gaming again and again, so at least give credit where credit is due....