Achievement Guide and Roadmap

The BEAst in I

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab351/Killer_BEA/dominatrix_zps7b6ab2f4.png

Rights of use:

This guide is not to be copied or reproduced without the consent of the author KillerBEA, StayonTarget or a Site Admin.

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10

Offline: 10 (100:gsicon:)

Online: 0 (0:gsicon:)

Approximate amount of time to 100:gsicon:: 3-4 hours

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

Missable achievements: No, mission select.

Does difficulty affect achievements?: No

Glitchy achievements: Yes

Extra equipment needed?: No

Introduction:

Welcome to the DLC add-on "Enter the Dominatrix". This expansion pack was originally intended for Saints Row The Third but was cancelled, and reimplemented as DLC in Saints Row 4. All in all this DLC isn't very hard and doesn't take very long. The DLC only has 10 achievements for 100 gamerscore and will take you about 2 to 3 hours. The DLC will set you back 7 USD or nothing if you have already bought the 10 USD season pass.

Glitchy achievements: The Walking the Dinosaur achievement appears to bug out in regards to the time it counts as hanging out with Ned. Target and I had to go over the half hour mark to get the achievement. It appears that its buggy for some and not for all.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

Starting the DLC

Once the DLC is downloaded and installed, start the campaign and you get a notification telling you that the DLC is available to play. Simple hit the back button and go the quests option and under side quests go to Enter the Dominatrix. If you’re in the simulation when you load the game and the DLC the game will ask you to return to the ship. If you aren’t past the mission in the main game, you need to be past the mission ‘The Real World'

Mission 1: Save the Planet

The achievement All Too Easy is earned during this mission. Don’t worry it isn’t missable, as the fight only takes a couple seconds.

Mission starts out with you at the top of Saints penthouse, go outside and jump/parachute down. Kill all the aliens and UFOs by any means necessary. Next go see Pierce, kill more aliens and then blow up some tanks and then you will be directed towards Zinyak. Shoot him and his giant health bar will go away and some quick time events will start, ending with you taking down Zinyak in a matter of seconds.

Mission 2: Meet the Dominatrix

You need to beat this mission without dying for the Indomitable achievement. If you’re playing on casual and have most of the health related upgrades this will be a cake walk.

After Donny explains the super powers go save Pierce and then Shaundi and Donni.

Using the method list under Ultimate Hot Potato grind out the following achievements at the beginning of mission two right after the initial fight with Dominatrix: Hello Little friend, OMGWTFBBG, and Ultimate Hot Potato. These achievements especially OMGWTFBBQ seemed to be a little glitch and won’t count kills in free roam. So make sure to grind these out MID MISSION to save yourself the headache and heart ache.

Then go meet with Kinzie and fight more of Dominatrix’s minions and then eventually Dominatrix herself. This fight will have you interacting with some nodes every quarter of Dominatrix’s health to continue the fight. Once this fight is over the mission is over.

Mission 3: At the Races

This is the mission where you earn Rigging the Race

Help Dom with his furry friends and then talk to Zimos. Kill the competition, then the gimps, then Dom. Now it’s time to race and kill everybody, the disintegrator gun works really well for this, so does a fully upgraded tommy gun. Make sure to take out everybody as quickly as you can, just as warning the furries take a little more damage than the regular gimps.

Mission 4: Pop the Top

This is the mission where you earn Health Inspector. This level is primarily on rails and is really short. Focus on shooting or ram into the large green polyps for the Health Inspector achievement.

Mission 5: Escape the Dominatrix

Kill the super gimp, save Shaundi then head to Donni fight off the Dominatrix. Now you’re back at the Saints Penthouse reliving a slightly changed first mission. Now you can fight and finish the Dominatrix. Not a hard fight at all, after it is over you unlock Bow to the Boss!. Now enjoy what comes next, because it even ones up the regular insanity of Saints Row 4. After the cutscene is done you will get the standard end mission briefing and then the Friend of the Raptors achievement will unlock.

Mop-Up:

If you missed anything on your initial run of the DLC you can go back and select any of the 5 missions from your quest log on your phone to replay them. Makes cleaning up a cinch and completing the achievements a little less annoying.

Edited by KillerBEA

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD7cwHU.jpg All Too Easy 10:gsicon:

Kill Zinyak in less than 5 minutes in 'Save the Planet'.

This is during ‘Save the Planet’ the first of five Story missions, this achievement is story related and can’t be missed.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD-37w0.jpg Indomitable 10:gsicon:

Complete 'Meet the Dominatrix' without dying.

This is during the second story mission ‘Meet the Dominatrix’. This achievement is really easy on casual and with all the major health related upgrades. I even managed to grind out my three weapon kill achievements without getting more than a few scratches and those healed really fast.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD8Hk0S.jpg Rigging the Race 10:gsicon:

Destroy all the rival pony carts in 'At the Races'.

During mission three, 'At the Races' you must destroy all pony carts before the pop up message appears saying "You Won." A fully upgraded disintegrator or thumpgun is the recommended weapon for this level. A machine gun will only work on the regular carts, so it is best to use the disintegrator for both the regular and furry carts. Also make sure to be taking out the gimp/furry pulling the carts, there is no need to worry about the one sitting in the cart.

Here is a video demonstration of how to do the achievement by WORLDEATER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKwkRrM3aZ0]Saints Row IV - Rigging The Race Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD7na9e.jpg Health Inspector 10:gsicon:

Destroy all the green polyps inside Paul in 'Pop His Top'.

This achievement is the trickiest in the DLC adn is done in the 4th mission, 'Pop His Top'. The polyps are the large green balls floating in Paul. Not the small object. There are a lot of polyps you have to hit and you have a cool down on your weapons so shoot sparingly until you get to the hallways where there are a lot of polyps, when you reach this point just unload. If you are playing in co-op, the second player shoots. Solo or co-op it is good utilize the ship and crash into any polyps you are about to miss. Both being shot and rammed into count as destroyed. If any polyps are missed, you must restart the entire level. Reloading the checkpoint will null the achievement.

And shouldn't they be called PAUL-yps?

Here is a video demonstration of how to get the achievement by WORLDEATER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSjHnnrGisM]Saints Row IV - Health Inspector Achievement / Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD6k-lH.jpg Bow to the Boss! 15:gsicon:

Kill the Dominatrix in 'Escape the Dominatrix'.

This is towards the end of the fifth and final mission. This fight happens in 3 waves. Getting Dominatrix's health below a certain point will trigger her temporary retreat and she will sick of her minions on you, who are easily disposed of. Repeat the trashing 2 additional times and she will fall unlocking this achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD5vKbr.jpg Friend of the Raptors 20:gsicon:

Complete all five missions.

Just complete all 5 story missions for the Enter the Dominatrix DLC. The missions in order are:

1. Save the Planet
  2. Meet the Dominatrix
  3. At the Races
  4. Pop the Top
  5. Escape the Dominatrix

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD6fVfN.jpg Hello Little Friend 5:gsicon:

Get 250 kills with the Minigun.

See Ultimate Hot Potato for details on a good place to grind this achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD+P0Sn.jpg OMGWTFBBQ 5:gsicon:

Get 100 kills with the Flamethrower.

See Ultimate Hot Potato for details on a good place to grind this achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/UFD8e71K.jpg Ultimate Hot Potato 5:gsicon:

Get 100 kills with the Grenade Launcher.

At the start of mission 2, the first place you have to go is right next to a Friendly Fire so stop in there, upgrade all your weapons, and then continuously kill the respawning enemies that conveniently spawn in the cars in threes and fours. Your wanted level will never go above one bar in this place either making the grinding pretty easy. Thanks to Dark x Materials for this method.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2633/15151545.jpg Walking the Dinosaur 10:gsicon:

Spent 30 minutes with Chicken Ned's prehistoric ancestor.

Velociraptor Ned is unlocked after completing the story of the DLC. Just call him on the phone just like any other homie and hang out with him for 30 minutes. If you're playing co-op it seems to only count for the person that called him, even then the count seems quite off. Just hang out with him until it pops, it seems to take anywhere from 30-45 minutes.

Edited by KillerBEA

Special Thanks to:

DarkxMaterials (for some good information that helped get the guide off the ground)

WORLDEATER (for his videos)

killa68 (for finding out when the DLC becomes available to play during the main story)

If you have any questions, concerns, or some constructive criticism please let us know in the thread so we can respond accordingly.

Edited by KillerBEA

Special Thanks to:

DarkxMaterials (for some good information that helped get the guide off the ground)

WORLDEATER (for his videos)

killa68 (for finding out when the DLC becomes available to play during the main story)

If you have any questions, concerns, or some constructive criticism please let us know in the thread so we can respond accordingly.

Target and I would also like some opinions on what you think we should rate the difficulty and what an accurate time for completion is for this DLC. We couldn't quite come to an agreement on either.

I'd say about 2 hours for completion and a 3 for difficulty. The polyps and cart race achievements are a little bit more skill based so...

Edit: I forgot about Velociraptor Ned. 3 hours is good I think.

Edited by GeneralCurry726

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty:3/10 (subject to change)

Offline: 10 (100:gsicon:)

Online: 0 (0:gsicon:)

Approximate amount of time to 100:gsicon:: 3-4 hours (subject to change)

Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

Missable achievements: No, mission select.

Does difficulty affect achievements?: No

Glitchy achievements: Yes

Extra equipment needed?: No

Just finished and completed the DLC. Took me exaclty 2.5h for the five story missions and an additional 30 minutes for the Walking The Dinosaur achievement. So 3h are fine! As for the difficulty I gotta say this one was ridio easy if have maxed out your upgrades in the retail version! So I'd give it a 1/10 or a 2/10 max not higher. It's really easy.

Indomitable: Difficulty obviously CASUAL and with all the upgrades, nearly invincible.

Rigging the Race: A joke with the Disintegrator, never use the SMGs!

Health Inspector: Not really hard since you can destroy the polyps with your spaceship too. Would be harder otherwise!

Nice, funny and short DLC. I enjoyed it! Also good quick work with the guide fellas.

[spoiler=Hell No!]They really made you ride a Velociraptor LMAO! :biglaugh

Yeah so far It took me 3 hours including the 30 minutes for the 'spend time'. I'm just stuck on the last achvmt - Rigging the Race. Is there any way to slow down the cart as mine crosses the finish line whilst the last 2 carts have barely rounded the last corner that blocks me shooting them, I'm just too far ahead.

I think 3-4 hours is a safe number for it. Especially since that Walking the Dinosaur achievement appears to be a bit dodgy. It took me over an hour him as my homie for it to unlock. KillerBEA was in the game with me the entire time and got it 45 minutes before me. I think it only counts for the person who made the call, and even then it took me longer than 30 minutes total for it to unlock.

I had a weird problem- I was on to get the OMGWTFBBQ with the flamethrower but get after some time the achievment for Hello Little Friend while using the flamethrower.

Does anybody have had this issue also?

Now I am not sure how the get the flametrhower achievment. Should I I try this with the minigun or should I continue using the flametrower?

ah and one other thing.

is there a thing to be aware of for getting Bow to the Boss!? Because I have two times finished the DLC and yet it did not unlock. :(

update:

I did get Bow to the Boss now but while trying to get somehow the Flamethrower achievement which I haven't got yet. I counted manually the kills with flamethrower/mini gun to be sure get get enought but after 250 kills on each it still not popped up :(

Edited by Nightwave

For the mini gun achievement, can I just blow up the cars with the mini gun for kills or should I wait until the enemies get out and shoot them directly?

I am wondering the same thing! if you find out please let me know!

Edit: Just got the mini gun achievement and I did blow the cars up.

Edited by blfire

Rigging the Race was a little bit difficult IMO. Couldn't quite get it after a few tries with the Disintegrator and SMGs. Using a fully upgraded Thumpgun made it a lot easier.

Got it with an upgraded Thumpgun first try, also make sure you shoot the guy running NOT the guy riding. Killing the guy running will blow up the cart.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Saints Row 4 / DLC: Enter the Dominatrix Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...