Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have any clues on how to find eggs in the campaign so i dont miss any im on the second chapter and ive been lookin around every corner for anything but have not seen any eggs lol...and how do u farm eggs?

Check the Achievement guide for locations of all the eggs or alternatively you can me on XBL an i will sort you out with a set ;)

if anybody who has eggs is willing to help a fellow gamer out.lol gt-VEazyisgreat im online all day eveyday and i will return the favor for who every else

Hey, I tried sending you a message but it said your gamertag didn't exist.

[EDIT: I have given out at least 20 sets of eggs to people, so I'm going to leave it up to the rest of the people to pay it forward. ;) GT = BallCity]

Edited by BallCity

I'm willing to give out/duplicate all 4 eggs. If someone needs them they can add me with a message. I'm not helping with the money glitch but I can give you 45 gold/white/brown/rotten eggs so you can duplicate it with someone else.

The only thing I ask is a player for co-op veteran/pro. 1 chapter/mission is okay, i'm not asking for you to finish the whole game with me. The AI is just too stupid to get in my way while I spray infinite rockets.

Got all eggs now, if anyone needs all 4 gimme an add and il send you them

To save time start a game on 1-2, and invite me, send me a msg saying which eggs (45 rotten worth 90k or all 4)

whats up dude? i sent you a request on xbox live and you blocked me. Why put the post that you will help people if your not going to?

whats up dude? i sent you a request on xbox live and you blocked me. Why put the post that you will help people if your not going to?

sorry dude. i just read your post. i sent you a request 2 minutes before you posted that. thanks anyway.