Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I found a way that personally fixed this glitch for me..

So I completed all of Realistic a year ago and didn't get Freedom Shall Prevail.

I got the game back last week, and planned on playing through Realistic with a mate. I played the first mission up until about half way through, where the Ambush checkpoint began, and it popped. So try that out if the achieve never popped for you, it worked for me.

Guys, I found a way that personally fixed this glitch for me..

So I completed all of Realistic a year ago and didn't get Freedom Shall Prevail.

I got the game back last week, and planned on playing through Realistic with a mate. I played the first mission up until about half way through, where the Ambush checkpoint began, and it popped. So try that out if the achieve never popped for you, it worked for me.

Were you playing as Bishop or Knight when it popped?

Edited by BeJeckle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got itn yesterday and heres how.

I had got a lot of the online 6 player acheevs out the way but was also doig the story mode as well.

I didnt do any of the co-op missions left them to after i had fully completed the game, popped with no problems

Then i done the 5 and 10 scene ones and they seemed to pop up earlier than expected.:Bounce:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

How the heck have all you people beat Nevada Desert on REALISTIC!? You would think they would have decreased the terrorist density because you are SOLO but NOOOOOOOOO.... If anyone can give me any tips that aren't douchebag answers I would appreciate it. (Sorry for the late post, got the game on release but it just sat on a shelf gathering dust)

• 1 year later...

I know what you mean Stricken! I'd stopped playing 6 monthss ago on that level because it was so frustrating but then a friend joined me tonight and we smashed it in five minutes.

Freedom cheevo didn't pop though, but then I notice I haven't got the cheevo for completing the convention centre which is impossible as I had to play through it... and interestingly, when ai went back via scene-selection, two of the four scenes in that level show no completion... so I'm hoping tomorrow night to do those two and get my 75G!