Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online and willing to boost.

I am currently a level 32.

Message me or friend request me, let me know you're from x360a though.

EDIT: I will be on from 3:00 to 12:00 tomorrow, my time. (-5:00 Eastern)

If anyone is willing to boost during that time, let me know.

Level 35, and trying to get to level 40.

EDIT EDIT: Everyone if you are willing to boost, get on around 9:00 (-5:00 Eastern time).

A lot of people will be on at that time.

Edited by Dee Zee

I'm going to be on from (9 PM Eastern time) until probably about 12 PM - 1 AM tonight and I'm looking to get a lot of games in. If you're interested send me a message saying you want in.

<--- Gamertag.

Edited by Absolutionz

I'm going to be on from (9 PM Eastern time) until probably about 12 PM - 1 AM tonight and I'm looking to get a lot of games in. If you're interested send me a message saying you want in.

<--- Gamertag.

I'll be on, already sent you a fr.

<--- Gamertag.

I'll be on then too, I'll add you later.

Thank you for everyone that helped me get the rank achievements.

I gladly appreciate it.

I'm all done with the game now, so please, don't send me messages or friend requests regarding Bioshock 2 as I no longer have it as well.

I'll be on tonight from about 9-10 PM (Eastern time) until I hit level 40. I'm currently a level 33. If you want in send me a message. Between 9-10 PM I'll be sending out invites, so it's a first come, first serve kinda thing. Thanks.

I have no Live and Im on Silver, hopefully I can get this shit fixed and some cash together for Gold before you're done....lmao Syracuse. At least they're mad good.