Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a Co-op partner! Need all 27 missions done since I can't remember which I done. Willing to do on hard mode as well. Just message if can help or wanna do ^^ (I already done hard mode btw)

Gamertag: Undeadfire Zero

EDIT: Taken thanks for asking =) Helping 2 players.

Edited by Undeadfire

Hey, I need someone to help me out with doing the campaigns on hard. I'm more of a FPS guy then a RTS guy, but I'm not bad at them either, I just need someone who is really good with Red Alert.

So, if you need to get the co - op achievements and can do it on hard, message me! GT: Hushed Casket

I'm on often. Thanks! :grab

need a co-op partner 4 hard.. & need 2 boost all the online achievements. MUST HAVE MIC & MUST BE SICK AS ON THIS GAME.... i'm a big fan of the C&C games... so i don't want 2 have 2 carry any1... need a fellow BEAST.... i'm online most of the time. so msg me over xboxlive... want 2 do all CAM'S not just 1 or 2..... hope 2 hear from a fellow canmander soon.....

If you need help on completing hard mode. Message/Add me and I will rush you through. My strategys are very unique on hard mode. They have always worked.

I have helped 2 people complete the game on hard breezing through. Willing to help more.

Edited by Undeadfire

Picked up the game yesterday and making my way through on Hard. Need help with the following and willing to trade the achievements back!

I'll be on from 6pm GMT tonight

Reign of Terror

The Spy Who Bribed Me

The Knowledge

High Speed, Low Drag

Sword Saint

Meat Grinder

Girl's Best Friend

Day of Judgment

Bloodsucker

Lordacris

Edited by Lordacris

GT: Kulkun

I'm about done. last thing I need is the soviet campaign in co-op and only about 4 or 5 of the missions. I'm willing to help with some skirmish achievements if that'll sweeten the pie to do just those co-op missions.

• 2 weeks later...
If you need help on completing hard mode. Message/Add me and I will rush you through. My strategys are very unique on hard mode. They have always worked.

I have helped 2 people complete the game on hard breezing through. Willing to help more.

Guess im the 3rd person,big thanks to undeadfire zero. His startegys pretty much make a mockery of the AI even on hard so if u need help then ul will be fine if u listen to him, and the new startegy he devised for the final rising sun mission is ridiculously quick (under 10 mins)

• 2 weeks later...