Achievement Trading Thread [EU Version]

CuppaChoc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, Please add me for online achievement boosting. I would love to get these out of the way and I'm online from 7:30pm (GMT +10) most nights (Melbourne, Australia). I'm not a quitter and will grind out the billion and barrels etc. if I'm with a bunch of like minded players.

Please add me: CylonLogicBomb

Cheers

still looking someone for that 1 billion in Ao2?? i can play with you. right now I have 150 mln $. I know an easy way to get 50-60 mln per game. let me know if you still want to get 1 billion achievement. The rest of achievements is pretty easy.

Looking to get most of the online achievements. I'll be on for the next like 5-10 hours, hit me up if you want to do some. (Don't have SSC)Unfortunately my main laptop is dead at the moment (so I won't see messages sent on this site), so send me a message stating you want to boost Ao2 on XBOX Live or invite me to a game.XBL GT: NeoOmegaDark

Edited by NeoOmegaDark

anyone who one who needs an extra player then please add me, looking to boost billion doller achievement and a few over ones (not scc). gamer tag: maestro30k

Edit: I am online now, so will most likely get back to u instantly if u send me message

Edited by Maestro30k