Achievement Trading Thread [US Version]

Spartan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say upfront that my mic is broken and I won't have a new one until Monday night at the earliest.

That being said, I would very much like to join in with any groups going for Retirement Savings Plan now and this weekend. I believe I earned around 100m back in 2008, though I'm not entirely sure if that would still be counted. Haven't touched the game since then and am almost certainly rusty, but I understand the basic concept(s) at work here and should be able to work things out within a few minutes.

I'll be free nearly the entire weekend; 8-10 PM EST is no good for me, otherwise I'll either be online or sleeping. If I'm not in a party/session, please feel free to shoot me an invitation.

GT: Darrcyphfeid

I am still looking for people to boost with. I have some of the MP achievements but I would like to get them all. I am in the US and my timezone is central. I am usually on in the afternoon and night. On days that I am not working I am on at anytime. My gamertag is Kanteroth. I will be online around 1 pm today. Just send me a message saying you want to work on Army of Two.

Looking for two others to do the SSC achievements and a group to finish retirement savings plan. I have around 280 million at the moment. Will be on tomorrow until 4pm central and frequently throughout the day on tuesday. Send me a message.

Thanks.

GT: machtkampf91

Hi, I just got the game from Gamefly, do I have enough time to get the online achievements before the 11th? I'm not buying the stupid DLCs for this game. Anyway, I need help with the online achievements, willing to help in return. I'm online almost daily.

Gamertag - FurstderTod

Time Zone - Pacific