My Gamescom Impressions

So, i got to play the Game yesterday at GC and i have to say i liked it,

it does not only look like Gears it also plays alot like that, Maybe felt a bit slower compared to Gears because of the huge armor the Characters were wearing.

Also its not as heavy on Cover as Gears, but the Melee Attacks are looking a bit better because when you tap X 3 times it gives you a nice Sword Attack Move, Melee was also very strong, timed right thats almost Instadeath ^^

Looking forward to playing this Game, i put it on my list.

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while, absolutely love the Warhammer universe and enjoy most of the games. It does seem like it might feel a bit clunky in gameplay, being a massice SPAEC MAREEN and all.

It's nice to see positive feedback on it though at this point, can I ask if there was any option to customize certain stats? Like say better melee damage sacrificing another damage stat of some sort. Or was everyone given the same class with the same stats/weapons?

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while, absolutely love the Warhammer universe and enjoy most of the games. It does seem like it might feel a bit clunky in gameplay, being a massice SPAEC MAREEN and all.

It's nice to see positive feedback on it though at this point, can I ask if there was any option to customize certain stats? Like say better melee damage sacrificing another damage stat of some sort. Or was everyone given the same class with the same stats/weapons?

There were 3 classes you could pick from, having different Guns, dont know if their attacks do different amounts of damage.

It's about time a fresher shooter game came out, all the recent shooters feel like they're just cashing in on the west's shooter crazy to earn a quick buck.

Space Marine may not be unique for being a 3rd person shooter, or a hack'n'slasher. But what it is unique for is blending these elements together in the manner it does and that spells freshness.

Some friends are playing with the demo on PC, and say it's quite fun and enjoyable.

They also started to mess up with the multiplayer customizer. :woop:

http://hfr-rehost.net/preview/http://filesmelt.com/dl/heartsnshit.png

I can say 100% that the screenshot is from Dawn of War II: Retribution.

It's a shame really because as soon as I saw it, I new I wanted it to use in the multiplayer!