Non-Xbox exclusives you'd like to see come to xbox?

Kieran69

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game lags waaaay too much. Maybe it's just because it's a fighting game, because Mario kart works without a hitch.

I think it'd perform far better on an XBox console than a Nintendo one. As for Mario Kart, it's a simple game. Either way, Nintendo's online system reminds me of using my grandma's dialup internet. It sucks.

I have God of War III and Uncharted 3 on the PS3, but I'd LOVE to play them with an Xbox 360 controller. The PS3 controller, which has its pros and cons, just doesn't feel right.

I love that each system has it's own exclusives, so I wouldn't want to see any PS3 exclusives on XBox, and vise versa....but I have to agree with this comment. I wish I could play 'em with my 360 controller!

Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Uncharted, Resistance, and all the Nintendo games.

Sadly, this will never happen. Ever.

Actually, there's a lot of rumor going around that KH3 will be released for xbox 360, because Sony doesn't have anything to do with the publishing or devolpment of it so they obviously have no say in it, and because we have gotten a few FF games now, so a lot of people think square enix is going to put it out on xbox as well.

To people saying SSB and stuff, I kinda want to know something that actually has a possibility of coming to xbox, Nintendo has something to do with SSB other than them just putting it on their consoles. So, it's basically impossible that it would ever come out for xbox, except in the rare event that Nintendo sold itself to Microsoft and yeah. I don't think Nintendo will ever get to the point where they'd need to sell the company though, even if they did I'm almost 100% sure Microsoft wouldn't be interested in buying it.

So no offense, but try thinking of something that would have a possibility of actually coming.

defo wanna see diablo 3 on either console. also the witcher 1 would be a welcome addition what with the witcher 2 recently being released. i also wouldnt mid seeing a few ports of some of the older playstation 1/2 games, id like a hd version of manhunt for example kinda like how the did the hd collections for ps3 be great if they did a hd manhunt.

I think it'd perform far better on an XBox console than a Nintendo one. As for Mario Kart, it's a simple game. Either way, Nintendo's online system reminds me of using my grandma's dialup internet. It sucks.

Well that PS3 one is pretty much the same thing, so even if it's not on 360 we'll get to see how that type of game fares outside Nintendo's dodgy Wifi system.

I desperately want to see Final Fantasy Versus 13 come to the Xbox when it's released. Even though it will never happen. It's the only game that has me even slightly interested in buying a PS3.

I'm not trying to knock Sony but the exclusives they do have I don't really find that appealing. What do they have that's good that you can't get on the Xbox? Besides Uncharted.. which I don't think is very good to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...

InFamous and God of War. Don't really care for Uncharted but, if it was ported to the 360 I'd check it out. Even though it hasn't been released onto the PS3 yet it was on the PS2 I'd love to see a Monster Hunter game on the 360 instead of the Wii.