Mirrors Edge out now (Timed Nokia exclusive)

Masterchief950

sorry guys this is kind off topic but does any of you know if will be getting more nokia exclusive tittles every friday? im looking fordward for FIFA i already have it on my ps vita and xbox but itll be nice to have it on my lumia also. thank you and sorry if its off topic.

For anyone who doesn't know this is a port of the iOS version, though it's still a really good game and worth getting :) Also,it is possible to get this on non-Nokia phones if you have a dev unlocked phone. I have a Samsung Omnia 7 and just bought this and it runs perfectly.

sorry guys this is kind off topic but does any of you know if will be getting more nokia exclusive tittles every friday? im looking fordward for FIFA i already have it on my ps vita and xbox but itll be nice to have it on my lumia also. thank you and sorry if its off topic.

I doubt they'll be bringing one out every week, but I don't think anyone knows just yet apart from Nokia themselves. I know WPCentral are currently trying to find out the exact same thing though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ooh! That date has come and gone, so hopefully not too much longer now!

you're really looking forward to this game aren't you. I am a bit surprised it was not released yet actually. Maybe they must do it on a Wednesday like normal games. If so it wont be until at least the 31st as Carcassone is next week on the 24th.

you're really looking forward to this game aren't you. I am a bit surprised it was not released yet actually. Maybe they must do it on a Wednesday like normal games. If so it wont be until at least the 31st as Carcassone is next week on the 24th.

Just a bit yea haha, I loved it on the 360 so I want to support the franchise as much as possible, even if this is good or not.