Bad servers? Or is it just me?

killer297

i try again and again and I am not getting into any online matches.

Because it will matchmake sometimes then it will just boot me for saying that I can't connect to any of the players....

I had a similar problem earlier but I did eventually get onto a match

Now is it just my internet (which at times it can play up..) or is anyone else having a similar problem?

It's not just you. Everyone, including myself, is having major issues with the servers. Toylogic is currently working on a fix!

I've played the game for almost a week now and ever since I've started they've been 'working on it'.

But don't get me wrong, maximum waiting time in a lobby seems to of decreased now... although maybe that's just me getting used to the wait :woop:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Happy Wars is using servers.

They host a game on one of the xboxes of one of the players.

There are many people with crappy internet and thats why you can't get a good connection.

I think yesterday my Xbox was the host, had 6 games in a row without any lag or lobby time for longer then 1 minute.:Bounce:

Edited by wim17

I don't think Happy Wars is using servers.

They host a game on one of the xboxes of one of the players.

Their are many people with crappy internet and thats why you can't get a good connection.

I think yesterday my Xbox was the host, had 6 games in a row without any lag or lobby time for longer then 1 minute.:Bounce:

You're still connecting through a server.

All multiplayer games on live connect (matchmake, find lobbies, etc) through a server. When someone says a game is not using servers they mean that a server is not the host but one of the player's xbox is.

So wim17 is correct in what he said. One of the players is host and this causes extra lag and connection problems once you're in a lobby and trying to connect to the host.

Sure, but I don't think there are many troubles with that server.

The only thing that is bad is that it will not look at free spaces, if you are in a party he can (and offten wil) connect you to two different lobbies.

And you can't join a gaming session even when there is enough free space.

• 2 weeks later...