Problems with Objective Raid and Sector Control Modes

chichan123

I rented this game very recently. Done with SP and now trying out the MP part. I can always get into a Team assault or combat mission matches but never into an objective raid or sector control matches. When i select either of these modes and find a match, the map only has one player and thats me. There is no one else who joins the game and i remained in the game for like 30 mins, but the game says waiting for 5 players at the top all the time.

when choosing the game mode though, i could see the players counts in the range of 150-300. Yet i cannot join a game.

Is there anything wrong with these modes? or am i doing something wrong? There are 4 easy achievements with 70 points for playing these modes and i dont want to lose them before i return the game back. Any Suggestions please?

Same problem for me. I don't know why, but after the 6:00 pm GMT, I am not able to connect to the servers: "warning EA's servers temporarly disabled"... ???

So I can't play any modes: neither Tier 1 mode neither multiplayer mode like Team Assault, Sector Control or Objective Raid...

Maybe EA rents the servers from other providers: 6:00 GMT=Time to close, guys, let's have a dinner... ???

Anyway, EA sucks! No doubt about that.

The problem: EA owns the majority of the talented developers and sometime the best IPs in the videogames industry...

Well, fortunately we have Rocksteady, Rockstar Games, Doublefine Productions, thank you guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is your NAT type strict? It could be that you have a Strict NAT and since way less players play that game mode, it makes it hard for you to find games. I have an open NAT and I never have problems finding a game in any game mode, except hot zone or whatever it's called and clean sweep.lol