Wallace Pack?

Greedy

Major Nelson posted that there will be a Scott Pilgrim: Online Multiplayer+Wallace Pack released on 19th August for 400 MSPoints. Are there any news about this pack? I think 400 MSPoints are a bit expensive if this pack would only include online multiplayer plus one new character. Nevertheless, I am excited :woop:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I put this in the DotW news post, but I just needed to vent my frustrations with this DLC again.

Jaw dropped when I saw Scott Pilgrim was getting an add-on after almost 2 years since after its last DLC. I mean it's good to see Ubisoft finally addressing the complaint of a lack of online multiplayer, and throwing in a random character for an added bonus but it's a matter of too little too late I think. It's also a blatant cash grab for a feature that should have been included as a patch (and at $5 no less, full game would cost $15 now, at least reduce the price of the game to $5 to offset this), and would explain why the Knives DLC was on sale two weeks or so ago. On the bright side, maybe we'll see a patch along with this DLC that'll fix Chaudown for those who still need it.

And if this doesn't include at least include achievements, I will choke a bitch. Had to edit my sig because of this.

Edited by BobbyTastic

On the bright side, maybe we'll see a patch along with this DLC that'll fix Chaudown for those who still need it.

And if this doesn't include at least include achievements, I will choke a bitch. Had to edit my sig because of this.

It is highly likely that they will add new achievements. By the way, I had to download an update some months ago. I thought that Chaudown is maybe patched already? But a patch wouldn't solve my first problem that I have not met Mr. Chau in my 3.5 playthroughs yet.

I hope it has achievements. I love this game and haven't played it in a while, it would give me a reason to come back.

It is highly likely that they will add new achievements. By the way, I had to download an update some months ago. I thought that Chaudown is maybe patched already? But a patch wouldn't solve my first problem that I have not met Mr. Chau in my 3.5 playthroughs yet.

I got that no problem, so far as I know it wasn't a matter of "playing through" the game, but rather bouncing back and forth between two levels until he showed up.

Edited by Razzazzika

Whose bright idea was it to add this to a game thats virtually dead? Why did it take them soooo long hardly anyone will buy this.

It's most likely a cash-grab and a semi-promotion of the release of a colour version of the first Scott Pilgrim graphic novel (the game is inspired directly from the comic, not the movie). I'm not complaining about newfound support, it's the motivations.

Mr. Chau took me forever to run into, just keep going back and forth from level to level. Lol, now I've got some of the game music stuck in my head.

Avatar awards would also be awesome, they already have some in the Marketplace, making them free would certainly garner some good will about this DLC.

I'm not surprised either. I think Microsoft is responsible for a lot of the DLC pricings, but who's not to say certain game developers/publishers aren't taking advantage of the situation? These people are more concerned about the money in their pockets--not providing quality, reasonable content to passionate players.

So fuck 'em. Thanks for ruining the VG Industry even more.