Achievement Trading Thread

A new idea to the forum. This thread will be for people to sign up with their gamertag, the achievement they wish to trade and the times and timezone that they are available.

Please follow the rules above, no spamming, it will be deleted, once you have posted your details, please then PM each other to confirm details.

Messages should be short and concise.

Threads created containing achievement swapping in this section will be deleted, no questions asked!

UPDATE: When you have achieved the achievement that you put up for trading, please EDIT the original post with achievement achieved, thanks.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with the follow achievements

Air Force Cross: Online

Kill 10 enemies without dying using air based vehicles.

Mechanic: Online

Repair 5 allied vehicles without dying using the Blowtorch - at least 1/3rd armour must be repaired.

Medic: Online

Heal 4 allies without dying using the Auto Injector - at least 1/3rd health must be restored.

Navy Cross: Online

Kill 5 enemies without dying using water based vehicles.

Expert Sniper: Online

Kill 10 enemies without dying using Sniper Kit weapons.

Expert Engineer: Online

Kill 10 enemies without dying using Engineer Kit weapons.

Grenadier: Online

Kill 20 enemies with grenades in a single round.

Commando: Online

Kill 4 enemies without dying using a Knife.

Sapper: Online

Kill 20 enemies using C4 or Landmines in a single round.

Expert Use Of Mortar: Online

Kill 5 enemies and no allies with a single Mortar Strike.

please pm or add me gt: brutaLChris

I could use some help getting the Grenadier, Navy Cross, Air Force Cross, Mechanic, and Expert Use Of Mortar achievements. If you guys could send me a friend request with a message saying that you're from this website sometime this week, that would be great.

If any of you are interested in getting this illusive achievement I will be setting up a boosting match either this Friday July 6, or next Friday July 13. It will be only for this achievement and nothing else. Send me a message on xboxlive saying that you saw my message on x360a for BF2:MC.

I will keep this thread updated if enough people are interested.

Thank You

Hey guys. One of my buddies and I need some help with the mechanic, and the mortar achievements..

If anyones interested we'll be online tonight playing. We will help you guys get what you need as well. We usually do this in clan matches. But we'd be willing to do it in a regular match.

My gamertag is Hungle727 just drop me a line if you're interested. Im on now, and he'll be on soon.

I have all of the online achievements except two. Those are the "Veteran" and "Expert Use of Mortar: Online" achievements.

I am more than willing to help people get the other achievements as long as they help me get the "Expert Use of Mortar: Online" achievement.

The "Veteran" achievement will come with time when I get to 500 games played.