Achievement Trading Thread

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, anyone willing to help with achievements to speed up the process send me a friend request, all ive seen can be gotten in skirmish but there are a few trickier ones that the AI wont be helpful enuff to let you achieve there for anyone wanting these without that stress is welcome! but more importantly most of my friends list dont really do RTS genre so ill be looking for a story partner. cheers.

Hi Peeps

Am looking for someone to help with the co op and other online achieves. Am based in the UK and am around most evenings.

Gamer tag is : Cool Daz

Cheers

I would like to do Co-op with you, I am also based in the UK and I am also around most evenings. If you would like to arrange a date/ or time, please message me :).

From england looking for help doing tag team duo still need to do last levels on hard, so am willing to do the whole campaigns on hard again with who ever, send me a message.

Daninthemix i sent u a friend invite and a message but you have not replyed do u not need or ??

Im in the UK. Looking to do all the missions online in co-op (I solo'ed hard so any difficulty is fine with me) and someone to do the leeching acheivement with the tanks. I don't have much time online atm due to exams, but my last one is monday 8th December. Expect to see me online lots then!

GT: Narradisall

Just drop me a message with your invite *on xbox live* so I know its not some random stalker, thanks!

Hey guys.. im looking for someone to do the co-op missions with.. preferably on hard!

My friend made a slight mistake when ordering Red alert 3.. he got the PC version *rolls eyes* xD

Anyways if anyones interested in getting the co-op achievements add me on xboxlive: XMuddPunx

If you do decide to help send me a quick message to me let me kno who you are :D

Thanks!

Afternoon all!

I'm looking for some help with campaign in co-op, specifically Mt. Rushmore on hard, but all campaigns on hard I am willing to play through, and help with bonus's

I also request your humble assistance with the skirmish achievements, in return I will boost for them aswell as doing campaign stuff!!

GT: QuietBlue Ninja