Difficult (But not impossible) achievemnts

jelly1995

I got Mongoose Mowdown totally by accident. I was driving a mongoose just for fun doing power slides around corners and I hit someone with camo and killed them.

I would say the hardest achievements I've gotten was Keys to the City - GTA4, since I decided to get all the pigeons by myself w/ the ingame map. I have some achievements that are apparently hard but I didn't really find them difficult, not trying to brag or anything I just don't see how they were that challenging. Like 7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising, Little Rocket Man in The Orange Box, Medal of Valor in Mass Effect, and %100 in Lego Star Wars: TCS. OXM had the last one as one of the top 10 most time consuming achievements, which is ridiculous because it's not even close ...

Um... all the hard ones from Guitar Hero? They're really hard, but not impossible.

Then I guess, Legendary on Halo 3 and beating Veteran on CoD2 and 4? They were pretty tough...

EDIT: Oh shit, I came back to this thread then realised I'd forgotten an achievement of mine;

Aperture Science, that easily beats Legendary and War Hardened/Deep And Hard!

Edited by Crimson Ridley

Can't remember the achievement names in Battlefield: Bad Company but its the two where you have to get half and all the awards in the game since most of the awards are pretty damn hard to get.

"Ooh Rah" (half) and "I Am Bad Company!" (all). I'm working on getting all of them. Need about half the patches and a third of the wildcards.

One that was incredibly hard for me to get (took about two weeks of trying) but probably easy for other people to get was "Turret" in The Orange Box - get 10 kills with one sentry gun. I probably got 9 kills one at least two dozen seperate occasions, then someone would destroy it. Found out about an awesome place to put it in Dustbowl so spies can't sap it ... got 16 kills with one sentry. All for 5g.

For me, it has to be Platinum Artist. It took me 7hours, and it gave me my first all nighter, although, it would have been WAY better if I could've gotten Bladder of Steel but, I didn't have to pee, MY GUITAR FALSELY PRESSED THE FREAKING START BUTTON. fuck.

Mile High Club was really hard. It took me like 7 hours, and each time I lasted for like less than 30 seconds. Lol what I would do for achievements... that one was only 20 gp too. Yeah, online achievements can be brutal, but most can be boosted so I don't know how difficult I consider those.

To me my crowning difficult achievement was beating ninja gaiden 2 on easy! I just sucked so bad at that game, then I went through the tests of valor and finally got it. I also found 100,000 shot down and Original Mode: 16 characters difficult. Not because it was, but because it was incredibly boring to get them.

most difficult achievement i got so far. Mile High Club - COD:MW

achievements that i'll one day get:

Comeback Kid -Pure

Come from last place on the last lap to win a race event in World Tour Mode.

Vicious Cycle - Major League Baseball 2K9

Hit a Home Run, a Triple, a Double and a Single in one game with one player.

any Expert mode achievement in Guitar Hero.

Insanely difficult? I can only think of the ones from Guitar Hero III (Complete TTFAF and 5* expert.) get real!

Hard, but not so hard you want to kill yourself achievements;

200k on cult of personality without star power (GH3 got this last night. :D)

Mile High Club (It took me an hour, follow a guide and you'll be fine)