Only a master of evil achievement?

Loader

I can tell you from being a developer on this game that the achievement isn't impossible, but very very hard. This achievement was singled out to be for the hardcore achievement hunters. My best time was 54 seconds.

Tips:

It's all about the multiplers and getting perfect blocks/parries.

You may notice that your attack times are white,yellow or green. Yellow is for great and green for perfect. You bank more time the quicker you react. So for blocking, get your hand in postion asap, for parrying, swing your arm in the opposition direction that he is swinging and for evading, jump or side-side quickly.

Multiplers:

You get extra time when you get three in a row, so if you've done two blocks, don't then jump, block again to get the extra points. As well as three of a kind, there is also a full house(which is metioned in the loading screen tips) which is when you block,parry and then evade(in any order).

Skipping Clash:

If you get a really high attack time, you will bypass clash, which you can get easily by parrying comboing.

Clash Mode Tips:

Basically it's not very well explained but you must react by swinging,force pushing,kicking or headbutting when the moving orb meets where the sabers cross. Bare in mind the kinect lag so time it a little before it hits. Leaning forward will slow the orb down, but tbh it will also waste too much time.

Attack mode tips:

It's all about picking up objects and throwing them, sidestep and jump during defence and make sure you always have crates and so forth in front of you. Vary your attack swings to apply more damage and always have your 'force' hand out and searching for crates, as soon as you pick up at least two, pull them in. You get a mulitpler for hitting vader with more than one crate, also if you hit him with your saber at the same time. The achievement is pretty much yours.

Good Luck!

I can tell you from being a developer on this game that the achievement isn't impossible, but very very hard. This achievement was singled out to be for the hardcore achievement hunters. My best time was 54 seconds.

Tips:

You may notice that your attack times are white,yellow or green. Yellow is for great and green for perfect. You bank more time the quicker you react. So for blocking, get your hand in postion asap, for parrying, swing your arm in the opposition direction that he is swinging and for evading, jump or side-side quickly.

Multiplers:

You get extra time when you get three in a row, so if you've done two blocks, don't then jump, block again to get the extra points. As well as three of a kind, there is also a full house(which is metioned in the loading screen tips) which is when you block,parry and then evade(in any order).

Skipping Clash:

If you get a really high attack time, you will bypass clash, which you can get easily by parrying comboing.

Clash Mode Tips:

Basically it's not very well explained but you must react by swinging,force pushing,kicking or headbutting when the moving orb meets where the sabers cross. Bare in mind the kinect lag so time it a little before it hits. Leaning forward will slow the orb down, but tbh it will also waste too much time.

Attack mode tips:

It's all about picking up objects and throwing them, sidestep and jump during defence and make sure you always have crates and so forth in front of you. Vary your attack swings to apply more damage and always have your 'force' hand out and searching for crates, as soon as you pick up at least two, pull them in. You get a mulitpler for hitting vader with more than one crate, also if you hit him with your saber at the same time. The achievement is pretty much yours.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the tips, I am not quite there yet but my time is improving vastly now. I really like this achievement, it proves a great challenge and shows skill

Tips:

Multiplers:

Skipping Clash:

Clash Mode Tips:

Attack mode tips:

Good Luck!

thanks for the help. this is a tough one!

To skip clash mode you have to earn a certain amount of attack time. Collecting high amount of attack time during defense mode doesn't just make that phase go faster, but also gives you more time to attack Vader, meaning you should be able to complete a stage in one cycle.

You won't be able to earn tho cheevo using blocks, you need to learn how to evade and parry I'm afraid.You earn more time for evades than blocks and you earn more time for parries than evading.

Keep practicing and you'll learn Vader's tells and hints as to which way he's going to swing.

I take it no one has got this yet?

To skip clash mode you have to earn a certain amount of attack time. Collecting high amount of attack time during defense mode doesn't just make that phase go faster, but also gives you more time to attack Vader, meaning you should be able to complete a stage in one cycle.

You won't be able to earn tho cheevo using blocks, you need to learn how to evade and parry I'm afraid.You earn more time for evades than blocks and you earn more time for parries than evading.

Keep practicing and you'll learn Vader's tells and hints as to which way he's going to swing.

Not that I know of, even on Trueachievements there is no tracked gamers with it. Maybe you are just too good :) Or maybe we are all just not that good :( Once I nail this these parries Vader will wish he had never met me

yeah,but im having trouble perfect parry :(

and yeah no one got it as far as i know

Edited by LostNoAnswer

haha, the only reason I got it is because I played it for 6 months straight while working on it! I don't actually own the game so you guys can still have the glory of unlocking it first offically ;)

Abit of triva for you, this achievemnt was originally 'Only parry during any duel'. So it could of been worse....

haha, the only reason I got it is because I played it for 6 months straight while working on it! I don't actually own the game so you guys can still have the glory of unlocking it first offically ;)

Abit of triva for you, this achievemnt was originally 'Only parry during any duel'. So it could of been worse....

:eek:

my shoulder is killing me now after what i did yesterday...skill improve a little,but still far from the 0:59....