Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally had to do a second playthrough for the headshots since I wasn't paying too much attention to what the achievement s were in the first playthrough. Since I couldn't find the appropriate enemies after finishing the story and completing all garrisons/sidequests (Only the 2 regular grunts and molotox guys) I'd mark The Only True Stopper as a missable achievement.

From my testing, switching weapons back n' forth in the store doesn't work. Instead, I recommend always carrying the Terror 4000, since it has infinite ammo (just reload it and you'll be back to 700 rounds).

Also, maps are definitely unlocked when you take a garrison in the corresponding area. Either that or there was some amazing coincidence for me since I was always able to predict when one would unlock.

From my testing, switching weapons back n' forth in the store doesn't work. Instead, I recommend always carrying the Terror 4000, since it has infinite ammo (just reload it and you'll be back to 700 rounds).

I didn't test the method myself, but I was under the impression it would work. Are you sure it doesn't?

Also, maps are definitely unlocked when you take a garrison in the corresponding area. Either that or there was some amazing coincidence for me since I was always able to predict when one would unlock.

Well yeah. You liberate a garrison in the North East and the collectible for the North East unlocks in the vendor.

If you loot most bodies and grab other achievements you wont need to farm cash, I looted everything on my path without going out my way and had 10k left over after buying everything.

See, I thought the only advantage of looting was getting cyber-hearts, so I didn't loot enemies as I had enough. I also bought ammo reloads every time I revisited the garrisons. Ended up $25,000 short, and it sucks. The boosting method should be in there just in case.

Back out of the console, then go back in and switch the weapon back into the weapon wheel. This should work. It'll double check it now.

And yes, the Terror 4000 doesn't make sense, because it'll charge you $400 to buy ammo, even though it has infinite ammo and will let you reload whenever. I didn't realize that, and I wasted a lot of money on it, that I could've used now.

Great guide thanks. That tip regarding killing the blood dragons after finishing the main quest really saved some time.

And yes, the Terror 4000 doesn't make sense, because it'll charge you $400 to buy ammo, even though it has infinite ammo and will let you reload whenever. I didn't realize that, and I wasted a lot of money on it, that I could've used now.

Shall I add the Terror 4000 "method" to the guide then?

And if I need a refine the "swapping weapons" method, due to any confusion in the text I have, let me know!

i wish i wouldve know this. i wouldve had way more cash at the end.

Headshots should be labeled as missable.

Granted, you really have to go out of your way to miss this one, but it is very possible if you don't have it after you beat your game, due to the scarcity of the rocket launcher enemies, or Elite and Running Dead (pretty sure none of these even spawn).

Headshots should be labeled as missable.

Granted, you really have to go out of your way to miss this one, but it is very possible if you don't have it after you beat your game, due to the scarcity of the rocket launcher enemies, or Elite and Running Dead (pretty sure none of these even spawn).

The headshot achievement doesn't need to be listed as missable. The guide explains in full detail how to go about dealing with the achievement and even gives a full list of every enemy that can be viewed even before starting the game. That being said, I understand if you miss a headshot on the Undead you will have to do another playthrough, but their exclusive to the 6th mission; so why anyone would miss headshotting them is beyond me.

With that being said, you honestly have to go out of your way or not even view this guide to miss the achievement.

"The only true stopper" and "Set them free" are missable achievements. It doesnt matter if they are described in the guide.

They are missable and they should be marked as missable.

Exactly. Any achievement which becomes impossible to do at ANY point past a certain point in a game that causes you to need to start fresh is missable.

End of story.

The headshot achievement doesn't need to be listed as missable. The guide explains in full detail how to go about dealing with the achievement and even gives a full list of every enemy that can be viewed even before starting the game. That being said, I understand if you miss a headshot on the Undead you will have to do another playthrough, but their exclusive to the 6th mission; so why anyone would miss headshotting them is beyond me.

With that being said, you honestly have to go out of your way or not even view this guide to miss the achievement.

You're assuming people will read the guide before playing though, I'm sure some people just look at the overview see 0 missable achievements and then don't use the guide until after finishing the game to mop up any achievement's they missed at which point its to late.

Your logic makes no sense, if the achievement isn't missable because the guide explains how to get it. Then theres no such thing as a missable achievement as every guide for every game explains how to get every achievement, so how could any be missable?

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

Exactly. Any achievement which becomes impossible to do at ANY point past a certain point in a game that causes you to need to start fresh is missable.

End of story.

i agree with this, besides that awesome guide.

I've taken what everybody has said into consideration. I apologize for my confusing logic, but what makes sense in my mind is not what was displayed in my earlier post.

All that aside, I've listed The Only True Stopper as missable.

Hope that helps everyone and satisfies those who found it necessary to note that it is missable.

i've taken what everybody has said into consideration. I apologize for my confusing logic, but what makes sense in my mind is not what was displayed in my earlier post.

All that aside, i've listed the only true stopper as missable.

Hope that helps everyone and satisfies those who found it necessary to note that it is missable.

.... my - man!

I was 11/12 and i was sure i did not kill the Neon Snake (never seen one).

So yesterday i went on hunt for the snake, found it, killed it... and no cheevo.

Stats said 11/12, as before.

I thought it was a glitch, went out and killed a snake again, counter always on 11/12.

Gave up.

Went to a side mission and as soon as i killed the first turtle... BLOP, cheevo.

So snakes should not be in that list (when you kill a snake you can't even take skin or what it is... they're like crows or mantas).

The 12 animal could be that water snake i can't name?

No, the neon snake is one of the 12. There's even a checklist of the 12 in the data console.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Achievement Guide & Roadmap