Question about " Safe Journey " Achievement

Nami

Hey just curious and would like to know because i keep reading differnt things about this particular achievement. I've read somewhere that if you lose a villager and not the village itself that it will count as one and i've read elsewere that it only counts if you lose the village as a whole and the individual does not count. So i was curious as to which is it or if its both? Just because i've been restarting each mission as soon as i notice someone has died or is floating away with the water lol.

Thanks in advance. :)

The achievement is about not losing villages. People don't count.

I would've thought this was obvious.

Thanks. I thought this was the case also but i've read people saying that the villagers count towards it as they didnt recieve the achievement at the end with less than five villages lost.

Thanks again :)

• 10 months later...

It's obvious if you know. There are a couple of typos in other areas and I was concerned that the description may be missing an R, but no, I can confirm that you can torment the primitives as you see fit, just don't lose the villages.

• 6 months later...

It's most definitely villages and not villagers. When you start on some levels you have as many as 10 villagers, though only 5 can be used to build a village, that means 5 automatically die when the first disaster hits. I know for a fact more than 5 died on me and I still got the achievement no problem.

Just save at the start of every level and if a village gets destroyed then reload.

• 8 months later...

It is worth saying, though, that the guide is not correct when it says that you can just press "restart map" if you lose a village and the game won't track it. It's very important that you save the game at the start of every map, and if you lose a village, exit out, then load the save. I ended up having to play through this game twice, which was very, very tedious.

• 9 months later...
It is worth saying, though, that the guide is not correct when it says that you can just press "restart map" if you lose a village and the game won't track it. It's very important that you save the game at the start of every map, and if you lose a village, exit out, then load the save. I ended up having to play through this game twice, which was very, very tedious.

This would've been tremendous to know... BEFORE playing through entire game and not getting it. Simple edit could've and should've been made within the last couple years. Giant waste of time thanks to the incorrect guide.