Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I posted a few months ago to get people to get endure with, but unfortunately I ended up getting really busy I got a few replies but wasn't able to play at that time. I`m available now more often, My GT is MiniAllan message me and add me of you want to get endure I live in Florida, so i have eastern time. Let me know when you are available and i`ll let you know when I am.

Would be looking to get the following achievements.

Firefight: Lost Platoon

Firefight: Rally Point

Firefight: Alpha Site

Firefight: Last Exit

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure

Vidmaster Challenge: Déjà Vu

Send us a message on live if interested. GT : XenoNick (GMT Timezone)

Anybody wanna beat the campaign on Ledgendary Co-op. I'm going threw each Halo game on Co-op Ledgendary.

username: Zitoniman

I sent you a message to do ODST on legendary co-op. I just want to do one playthrough of this game since I've never played it, so it would be cool to go straight to the legendary run (especially if you can get a party 3 or 4 so we could just blow through it in a few hours). I am on right now, and also tomorrow. After that I will be gone for a week, but again can pick it up after next Sunday. (depending on what your schedule is).

Would also be up for some other random online stuff in Halo Reach or Halo 4 - maybe not the campaigns again (since i still need to legendary solo those - and I have already done a co-op run on each). But I'm up for firefights, spartan ops achievements or any other co-op type modes besides the campaign.

Hey guys, I just got this game, and would like to bang it out quickly. I just beat Halo 2 vista's legendary campaign solo in a little less than 9 hours, so I don't anticipate a challenge. But I'd love some help to make it go really quick. If you commit to me, I'll commit to you and we'll get all the achievements. Please have a mic, because that'll make things easier, but I won't refuse anyone who's willing to do it in one go. Be quick if you want to do the campaign coop with me, because I'll probably start it solo tomorrow (I'm impatient).

GT: Fragarach Luin

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game.

I only need to do Firefight on Crater, Rally Point, Security Zone, Windward, Chasm Ten, Last Exit, and I need Vidmaster Challenge: Endure.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin

I am attempting to put parties together to get any and all achievements for anyone in halo 3, halo 4, odst, reach, and halo wars. Any interested parties would be greatly appreciated. Would reccomend having all dlc atleast 2 controllers and a mic. Not a prerequisite though just would make it easier to get said cheevos. Gt is gelfling120742

I am attempting to put parties together to get any and all achievements for anyone in halo 3, halo 4, odst, reach, and halo wars. Any interested parties would be greatly appreciated. Would reccomend having all dlc atleast 2 controllers and a mic. Not a prerequisite though just would make it easier to get said cheevos. Gt is gelfling120742