x360a country club

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah this site has had a CC for quite some time... we were in the top 20 but fell out recently... look at the Clubhouse thread (has like 5 pages worth of info) and all the info and name is in there... you will have to ask goots88 for the info and password and we need long term committed members :)

Edited by kingsnipes186

I'm in this club and it's kinda dead... I've played 2 tourney and won at least 1... 4 members partticipated!!!!!! ( havent checked on the bpage results yet)... no one plays... I've even hit up 3 members who were online to get online cheeves adn they declined....

What club are you talking about??? Because you literally just joined our club last night.

What club are you talking about??? Because you literally just joined our club last night.

No not the new one... the X360A club originally mentioned in the thread. I jpoined that one first not knowing how long I'd have to wait for a spot in yours. GOOTS 88's club is pretty acvtive. Finally a challenge in the tourneys. Played 2 in the x360a one and won both....easily. MAybe because only 4 players played the 4 dayer and only 3 played the daily...

I'd say the X360A one is worth joining if you're going for the cheives. and a causual round here and there...

The problem is a lot of guys just joined for the commitment cheevo. 2 of the top 3 from last week who had over 20.000 points are now inactive. And overall there are a bunch of inactives.

On yesterdays tournament I was the only one to participate and for todays tournament I'm once again the only one so far.

I'm not a hardcore player but with my mere about 9.000 points I rank no. 1 this week almost 4000 points ahead of the second ranked guy.

But at least I'll get the biggest coin bonus and also those extra 1.000 coins every 4 days for loyalty.

The problem is a lot of guys just joined for the commitment cheevo. 2 of the top 3 from last week who had over 20.000 points are now inactive. And overall there are a bunch of inactives.

On yesterdays tournament I was the only one to participate and for todays tournament I'm once again the only one so far.

I'm not a hardcore player but with my mere about 9.000 points I rank no. 1 this week almost 4000 points ahead of the second ranked guy.

But at least I'll get the biggest coin bonus and also those extra 1.000 coins every 4 days for loyalty.

I'd petition to get in a new CC. I won the only 2 tourneys I played in simply because only a total of 4 players COMBINED participated. I tried to get onthe memeber list and find ONLINE people to get cheeves with but I couldn't get anywhere. I'm in a new CC and so far the tourneys are f'n tough.. good scores posted, the member list shows alot of online players...etc. As for coins and stuff, the larger the cc status the more coins you'll get. We're at a 5% coin bonus which is about 100 more coins per tour stop.,.... Start looking for a new CC

So is the verdict that this thread is a nuisance and Goots's CC needs to be stickied?

It depends. above is a listed CC that has the password right on it. If you're paying for cheeves and don't really want to fully participate in a CC atmosphere, jopint he x360a CC. If you're invested dn want to play, compete and participate in a CC, then yes, Goots has the CC you want.

I left x360a for Goots' and I prefer goots'.

It depends. above is a listed CC that has the password right on it. If you're paying for cheeves and don't really want to fully participate in a CC atmosphere, jopint he x360a CC. If you're invested dn want to play, compete and participate in a CC, then yes, Goots has the CC you want.

I left x360a for Goots' and I prefer goots'.

Is this CC still active, even if the OP/Creator isn't?

Would adding the CC name and Password to the 1st post in the Achievement Trading Thread for sheer achievements be helpful?

The club is still active.

And in all fairness even if there are still a couple guys inactive and others not as active as before the club still reached pro level this week and therefore the 5% coin bonus for every member.

And the founder made both WildG33k and myself club GM too and therefore we can set up tournaments etc.