Egg-Stra XP! Achievement Guide

KutleryKing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiuo5jef2Bs]CoD Ghosts: Egg-Stra XP! Achievement Guide! (Onslaught DLC) - YouTube[/ame]

Now, this achievement is a bit strange. You have to destroy a hive in Nightfall or PoC...but first, you have to find four alien Hives in the new multiplayer maps.

1. Containment

-On the southern part of the map, go into a building at the very back. Go up the stairs, go into the second room, then look out the window on your left towards the left. The Hive will be on top of a building outside the map. Shoot it.

2. BayView

-Upon spawning on the north side of the map, turn left until you get the edge of the dock, then look behind you toward the dock across the water. There will be a hive underneath the dock. Shoot it too.

3. Ignition

-Go into the underground tunnel and go between the three entrances to the surface. It should be right next to you. Shoot it.

4. Fog

-Go into the small cave up on the hill and go to the little waterfall. The Hive will be underneath a rock ledge. Shoot it.

After you have found and shot all four Hives, go into Nightfall (or PoC) and destroy the first Hive. You'll get 10,000 XP for Extinction as well as the achievement. Enjoy!

EDIT: I'm not very good with the directions. It'd be easier to watch the video I've provided instead.

Here's mine, if someone prefers my videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fZujb-8DA4]COD: Ghosts - Onslaught DLC - Egg-stra XP! Achievement/Trophy Guide - Online Easter Eggs - YouTube[/ame]

Writing a DLC achievement guide, will be posted when I think it won;t automatically get ! star ratings.

• 3 months later...