Warning, very important

If u are going for the state of emergency achievement and u did 100 crashes or more please go back to the main screen where it says load game! if u are in the duty roster screen where it says how many % u have done and the total damage amount and u turn your xbox off ALL YOUR PROGRESS WILL BE GONE!!!! i had to do 3 hours of work again!!!!! :uzi:

that is 125.000.000 for each hour!!! i began with 50.000.000 sow that's 8 hours of crashing into a train! is there no faster way than this????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I noticed that all of you who posted on this topic are located in Europe (and that the game seems to have been out there for a lot longer - probably since it is based on a German TV show according to IMDB). I am wondering if the developers changed something with regards to the total needed for this achievement when they brought it here to the US under the name Autobahn Polizei (i just picked it up this month as it released), because I only needed one hundred million to unlock this as opposed to 1 billion...

• 1 month later...

well the US version has the same cheevopics as the european, it clearly says 1000x1000000 which equals a 1 billion however the cheevo text says 100 M xD. Maybe they realized who screwed up this cheevo was or simply they missed to put an extra zero when programming the US cheevos xD. Glad for you anyhow cuz this cheevo is soooo boring

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...