X360A 1000 people online attempt...

Minty

well this seems wierd but doesn't the desription seem to say be online with 1000 people on EA servers .. it doesn't say be online with 1000 people in the NBA 07 lobby .. i dunno i might have had a brain meltdown but some how i think its the latter .. cause there are always aton of people playing NHL 07 online .. ah well count me in i got my copy out of the garbage anyway at walmart ..LOL i really did !

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at school at the time, will this work:

I leave my console on all day with my profile signed in (will get away status for leaving it on so long without playing), with NBA in it and in the online game modes. Will this give me the achievement?

I leave my console on all day with my profile signed in (will get away status for leaving it on so long without playing), with NBA in it and in the online game modes. Will this give me the achievement?

I think you get booted from the EA servers if you just sit idle, I had a snooze on the last attempt, and had to sign back in when I got up.

I will definately be there again, lets get this done!

As for the multiple account theory, I'm not sure that works. I had 3 signed in, but only one was active on NBA. If I picked up another control, I had to sign the first one out, then go back through the EA sign-in again.

Sign in and leave the 'radio' on. According to EA that would fill the requirements;)

Guest CC99999

Can SOMEBODY please get A360P to go along with our date. I tried posting in the forums over there but I can't see that anyone is paying attention. They are doing a signup thread but they don't have a date set and there's no sign that they are aware or care about the date we are going for over here.

Certainly two rival sites can do this one thing together!

I'll rent the game to help out, probably do the rest of the achievements too (they don't look too hard).

However, I would suggest everyone stay on for like 45 minutes minutes before and after the time (in other words, be on from 7.15-8.45 GMT, 2.15-3.45 EST), because if everyone signs off as soon as they get the achievement, a ton of people will miss out who couldn't get on at exactly the right time.

well i've posted it to 3 sites so far and people are so down for it right now i got like 20-30 people gonna be on also make silver accounts around that time so you get them with one free month of gold and put them online too on the 25th

Great idea, HORRIBLE TIMING!!!!!

I really wanted this one last time. But the 25th falls right in the middle of my cross-country move :( I'll be without my 360 for atleast 10 days :( :(

I have a feeling that this wont be attempted every again..

Good luck everyone though!!!

Give your 360 to someone you trust on that day (with a broadband connection) and have them logon for you!!