guessing the last achievement

ok i've been asked what the last achievement is for a while now and noone knows 12 out of 13. i got an idea these are guesses now i don't want to get anyones hopes up my 3 ideas are 1- leveling up all your characters types to level 20 and getting to level 150. 2- playing all levels in online game doing all C runs to S2 runs that u can find. now thats alot of fighting to do lol. 3-getting a certain number of kills like a million or two online. and now i give u my crazy ideas what the last achievement might be 1- leveling all 4 of your characters online to max 150 and types as well. 2- they put the last achievement there but theres noway to unlock it just to piss you off and make u continue paying them haha. right now i'm going to try and level up all my types to level 20 i got 3 done already my hunter class 20, my Ranger class 11, Force 10, fighgunner 20, guntecher 12, fortefighter 20, i still got a long way to go and i'm at level 93 now if anyone has any better ideas type it below see ya :uzi:die saga dieeee hehehe and this game should be free dam it fffrrrreeeeee

• 7 months later...