How much xp for lvl 50?

o D M C o

Pretty much what the title says!

Ive played against a lvl 38 player, and I guesstimated that hes probably between 30-50% of the way to lvl 50. If thats the case then it looks like maxing the rank wont take all that long. What Id really like is an exact figure if anyones got one, just so I can work out how long Im gonna need to play.

Ok thanks guys but that cant be right surely, if it is that'd be great, Ill have it done within 2-3 weeks.

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you because I though the same and after having lots of hours invested into multiplayer (been playing since last tuesday only multiplayer) I only barely reached rank 22. It will take at least one month more for maximum rank.

619500 is wrong. Going by the guide I'd be level 33 not 26. Rockstar must have changed the amounts, even the amount of cash it says you get is wrong.

If I look at socialclub rockstar games at my games, under multiplayer in max payne it says 137575 / 154700 exp from rank 21 to 22.

One online guide states that it's from 131100 to 142700 for rank 22..so rockstar basically upped the exp requirements ? :uzi:

Im lvl 20 and Ive played for 3 days, Gang wars, soft aim gets me at least 2-3k xp per match.

I thought 620k sounded too good to be true, if you're right Duke then its gonna be around 1,000,000xp Im guessin. Thanks for the info though, even if it does make me want to cry :(

Ill delete the link, its not much use if it consists entirely of bollocks

My bad, 619500 is correct. I have 193,330 xp when I go on quick stats in game collection on Rockstar site which puts me at level 26 just like the guide says.

Why is the info in the crew section different?

No problem, don't know why it's different in the crew section :confused:

My bad, 619500 is correct. I have 193,330 xp when I go on quick stats in game collection on Rockstar site which puts me at level 26 just like the guide says.

ah great. Anyway it's a huge xp grind :(

How bad is leveling up in this game compared to GTAIV?

Seeing GTA IV required $5 million and here it's only $620k, overall it can't be that bad. Hangmans NOOSE on GTA would get you 4.5k and Gang Wars on here get you 2-3k, so a lot quicker also considering this game has 50 levels where as GTA IV only had 10.

I'll re up that link then;

http://segmentnext.com/2012/05/17/max-payne-3-multiplayer-guide-ranking-unlocks-game-modes/

The higher level requirements are on page 2, hopefully its right