Cheats in GTA V

IXISHADOW

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question.

Can you just use them in free roam and then not save so that you can still unlock achievements?

Well on IV as soon as you'd enter a major cheat, a message would pop saying achievements are disabled while using cheats. Probably will be the same here. I doubt Rockstar would allow any achievement to unlock through using cheats, except for when spawning vehicles.

Well on IV as soon as you'd enter a major cheat, a message would pop saying achievements are disabled while using cheats. Probably will be the same here. I doubt Rockstar would allow any achievement to unlock through using cheats, except for when spawning vehicles.

http://i.imgur.com/H6dahh8.jpg

Judging by this screenshot it looks like you are correct.

You've been able to store vehicles in GTA since like, forvever.

Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

You couldn't on IV..well apart from parking outside your apartments overnight..but that's not good enough. The game should've had garages so you can store more. Even more reason on this game now that you can customize vehicles.

You couldn't on IV..well apart from parking outside your apartments overnight..but that's not good enough. The game should've had garages so you can store more. Even more reason on this game now that you can customize vehicles.

Like in Mafia II, but with more a nice interface when you go to grab your car!

And wow, whether disabled achievements? That blows!

It better fucking be. :p

yeah, by the look of the trailers and stuff it looks like you can do this. otherwise it may be a bit pointless spending thousands of dolla on a car thats only going to last 5 mins (or whatever).

and luckily theres no achievement for completing the game in under a certain amount of time. so you can earn lots of money and get good cars before you start the main missions of the game

and luckily theres no achievement for completing the game in under a certain amount of time. so you can earn lots of money and get good cars before you start the main missions of the game

Yeah definitely, don't have to worry about rushing between missions either anymore, although it wasn't really a problem in IV. Now we can spread things out.

A few more have been posted and the whole thing reformatted to make it easier to read. Also the below list is supposedly the cheats that are left, I will update the list when then the codes are discovered.

Invincibility

Give Weapons

Full Health & Armour

Fast Swim

Super Jump

Moon Gravity

SKYFALL (codename)

PHONE_DENIED (codename)

A few more have been posted and the whole thing reformatted to make it easier to read. Also the below list is supposedly the cheats that are left, I will update the list when then the codes are discovered.

Invincibility

Give Weapons

Full Health & Armour

Fast Swim

Super Jump

Moon Gravity

SKYFALL (codename)

PHONE_DENIED (codename)

"Gives Weapons", what kind of weapons?!?!