Download or Disk?

adammcd09

Also just found this on bungie.net

Oh yeah, we also announced what we’ve been up to beyond Halo 3: ODST. While it’s not nearly as robust as the Halo 3: ODST section of B.net, Halo: Reach has a project page all its own. If you’re looking to check out the brand-new teaser trailer or hit the Halo: Reach forum, this is your one stop shop for all things set in the distant future. Yup, there’s an Xbox LIVE multiplayer beta coming. And yup, you’ll get access straight from your Halo 3: ODST disc.

more importantly

you’ll get access straight from your Halo 3: ODST disc.

It's a disc, actually two. Disc 1 has the ODST campaign, Disc 2 has all the maps and the Halo 3 online matchmaking. I'm not sure which disc the beta for Reach will be one. Probably the second.

Actually I believe the Beta will probably be a code for donwload.

If it is, mine will probably go on eBay lol

If it is on disk, I'm thinking disc two. Bungie would probably want to squeeze in as much as they can for ODST. Since Halo 3 multiplayer probably takes half a disk the beta will probably go there.

I highly doubt ODST will be in the Games on Demand catalogue right from the start. In fact, I doubt anything will be available via that service from the start. Maybe a long way down the line, but the initial launch will only be titles from like late 2007 and earlier. And since it is only launching in August with ODST out just a month later, I don't see it being on the service very soon.

Games on Demand I think is meant to spur purchases of older games at cheap prices. Mass Effect will debut at $19.99 for instance.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/01/xbox-360-getting-full-retail-games-delivered-on-demand/

Actually I believe the Beta will probably be a code for donwload.

If it is on disk, I'm thinking disc two. Bungie would probably want to squeeze in as much as they can for ODST. Since Halo 3 multiplayer probably takes half a disk the beta will probably go there.

The beta is in the extras section on the campaign disk (Disk 1)