• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been having trouble with this achievement ... i cant seem to find the gametype anywhere ... i even looked at bungie.net to see when it would be offered but even then i cant find it in those playlists

please friend me or send a message to me letting me know plz ... gamertag = Shocker92

Looking for Help with DLC achievements so I can Have my 100% completion back.

Please message me if you can help. I do have a lot of friends that I can get on for this, but not enough for a full party. Timing is hard with some people as well, jobs change and now some of our schedules don't match up.

If you want to message me on XBL please let me know you are from x360a... thanks

List of achievements needed:

Return to Sender

Crackin' Skulls

Candy from a Baby

Looking for Help with DLC achievements so I can Have my 100% completion back.

Please message me if you can help. I do have a lot of friends that I can get on for this, but not enough for a full party. Timing is hard with some people as well, jobs change and now some of our schedules don't match up.

If you want to message me on XBL please let me know you are from x360a... thanks

List of achievements needed:

Return to Sender

Crackin' Skulls

Candy from a Baby

All 3 of these can be done in custom games by yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvBSltXUAE&feature=related]YouTube - Halo Reach Glitch : All Defiant Map Pack Achievements In 5 Minutes[/ame]

Edited by BlackRose Alpha

if u need these achievement and want to boost for them my gamer card name is g ie n e s i s hit me up im on right now

I would, but it keeps saying I don't have them downloaded. Even though I did download them. I've done everything I can think of, still not working. So, I finally called xbox support and their trying to get it fixed. :(

Looking to boost some achievements seeing as i am garbage at Halo. Here is my list.

Be My Wingman, Anytime

Skunked!

Yes, Sensei

Totally Worth It

Both Barrels

Cross-Mappin'

You Ate All the Chips

You Blew It Up!

Poppin' & Lockin'

I am online right now GT: UndeadReaper and will gladly assist anyone getting achievements also. I also have 3 controllers possible can find a 4th if that helps

Edited by UndeadReaper