Help Achievement glitcheds

Hi,well I just finish beating the game and I did not get my 4 achievements, one was for finishing the game and also for beating it on serious difficulty I started it on serious difficulty to make easy for me also the 100001 kills and the 80 secrets, when the credits ended notting pop up Can anyone help me with this or did anyone had this problem before?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, you must remain on one save slot for the game to register you as beating the game. Switching levels and saves won't work.

Hi, what do you mean by one save slot? I use alot of quick save will this count also or I cant quick save at all and save normal but using 1 slot or 1 quick save slot?

Hi, what do you mean by one save slot? I use alot of quick save will this count also or I cant quick save at all and save normal but using 1 slot or 1 quick save slot?

I think you can save as much as you want but it has to be a continous playthrough. Don't use level select and probably also good if you don't have some parallel runs (fx a tourist and a serious)

Edit: I don't even understand why you were expecting the secret and kills cheevos to pop after the ending. These should pop when you reach the 80 secret/100001 kills.

Edited by psybOltOn

• 1 month later...

I think it's all about parralel runs, make sure to delete every save before starting a playthrough and be sure to finish that playthrough before using level select or creating another playthrough that should do it. I screwed my 'complete the game' ach by having a parralel serious run.