My prank calls.

OMG ukildkenny

The one Bluntman posted sounded slightly like the guys from Red vs. Blue, I smell a mystery (fetch the talking Great Dane). But what is all that chocolate rain nonsense about? The next level of Rick Roll-ing?

Nah, it's a radio show called Bob & Tom (in the morning?)

I'm not sure if it's them or not, but it really sounds like them since I listen every morning before school :p

I'm not sure if it's them or not, but it really sounds like them since I listen every morning before school :p

Yup, it's from a radio show. Dunno if that's the name or not, but it's definitely from a radio show. The "deceased", Tom Mabe or whatever his name is, is they guy pretending to be the cop. He put a voice recorder by the phone and sent that tape into their show. By far the best prank call I've ever heard. That telemarketer actually thought he was in serious trouble. :p

BTW Frothy, your sig's the shit. ;)

That is Bob & Tom for sure. I listen to them every mourning for the past 5 years.

I think... I THINK... that I've just gone insane...

What the hell was that?! :eek:

Everything in the prank call are favorite topics from a website that will remain anonymous.