L.A. Noire Case Guide

Tyger7

Nah not mad but i was annoyed... i hate silly questions. its like why wouldn't he still be working on it?.... but i was nice about it and i meant well when i answered him. anyways im over it.... so dont try to troll me.

Yeah your right, i shouldn't try to feed the troll huh? guess that was a little uncalled for. I agree! now back to the bridge with you!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right, i shouldn't try to feed the troll huh? guess that was a little uncalled for. I agree! now back to the bridge with you!

Its takes a troll to know a troll hun, i can see what your doing and im going to ask you nicely to piss off back to the cave you crawled out of. i dont have time to waste arguing with you so dont expect me to reply to you again.;) you have some damn nerve coming here trying to instigate a done situation and call me a troll lmfao....pathetic.

Edited by Annalie

Case 11: The White Shoe Slaying

I've followed this to a T and as soon as I get to interrogate James I can only ask two questions and thats it. It sends me to the Hobo camp and I only end up with 4 stars. Any ideas??? :confused:

Case 11: The White Shoe Slaying

I've followed this to a T and as soon as I get to interrogate James I can only ask two questions and thats it. It sends me to the Hobo camp and I only end up with 4 stars. Any ideas??? :confused:

Im not sure exactly what you did wrong, all i can say is try it again. and make sure you do everything word for word... no skipping. also make sure your not running over civilians and damaging your car to much. to play it safe have your partner drive everywhere...

Hey Tyger, I took this from the 100% completion guide. You might want to add this to the "White Shoe Slaying" before you interview James Jessop.

"Make sure to use a telephone nearby so you can put an APB out on the Yellow Cab 3591. You get a message from the Captain that James Jessop is at the police station and waiting to be questioned. MAKE SURE YOU DRIVE YOURSELF AT THIS POINT! As you get into your car and start heading for the station, KGPL will notify you that they found they Yellow Cab. Drive to where they have spotted the cab. If you set your notebook to the location "Yellow Cab Trace" you can find it easily"

That's why it kept sending me to the hobo camp and only allowing 2 questions to be asked.

Well i guess you didnt know shino but Tyger makes some of the best guides around. and that's because he pays attention to detail. the pictures are a big plus..

Agreed. The pictures are huge. I havent played a rockstar game in a long time, so playing LA Noire feels completely odd and new to me. The pictures make it a huge plus. On the first case alone, the picture of the gun laying on the window was a huge help. I could have easily wasted 10 minutes looking at the window above the door and getting nowhere. Maybe if i was used to these types of games, my intuition would be better, buts its not, and the pics help.

Reserved for Case 14: The Black Caesar

Finish the car pursuit. You'll now be in the warehouse.

Newspaper 7/13

Once inside the warhouse, look left and see the green lamp. The table behind it has the newspaper.

Now you'll want to turn around from the newspaper, and look at the ledger on the other desk. Read through it and exit. There are puddles on the ground, follow them around until you get to a ladder. Climb up and go to the controls. There is a door in front of you on the side of the concrete structure. Move the boxes to unblock the exit. Go inside and examine the ice block in the middle. Now shoot it and examine the morphine. Finish the shootout after the scene plays out.

Once you get here, fight your way to the end. Open the green crate. This will end the case.

After I shoot the ice block and examine the morphine nothing happens. No shootout scene plays for me. What gives?!? Anyone have any idea?

• 1 month later...

Great guide Tyger.. And therefore I have made a user, so that I can contribute with a few corrections I've found during the game :)

Case 6: A Marriage Made in Heaven

When the case is closed you've still got the opportunity pay another visit to Ray's Café. It says that you would've got the true intentions of the fraud they're doing. So I suggest people do that if they want everything.

You'll still get a 5 star rating if not visited.

Case 8: The Red Lipstick Murder

Remember to look at the shoe, on the floor first. Because when you've looked in the box there is no turning back and you'll miss this clue.

If this is the only clue you miss you'll still get a 5 star rating in the case.

Case 9: The Golden Butterfly

Type error in the Interview Suspect: Eli Rooney - 4 Questions - You've posted the X button, but written "Lie" in the assessment. The answer to this is as the button indicates: "Doubt" - Just for correction.

And again - Great guide!

Great guide Tyger.. And therefore I have made a user, so that I can contribute with a few corrections I've found during the game :)

Thanks for the correction, I am not sure I get the first two that you mentioned. Are you saying you don't need those clues to get 5 star?

Cmon we need this guide to be completed, Was really helpful. Thanks to the OP wonderful guide, you arent obliged to complete it but plz if you have spare time do complete it :)

I probably should get back to work on it, maybe a case every other day!

Really great guide there so far. Got the game yesterday and it helped me already couple of times

I just got one question: Did i understand it correct that i can replay the missions to get the 5-star achievment? (and other story related achievments like the bloody knife chevo?)

Really great guide there so far. Got the game yesterday and it helped me already couple of times

I just got one question: Did i understand it correct that i can replay the missions to get the 5-star achievment? (and other story related achievments like the bloody knife chevo?)

Yeah you can replay any case and still get the 5 stars including the story related achievements.