Does this game have traffic?

xfaxdantex

yes but no very much. its nothing compared to burnout or midnight club or past NFS games. if u ever u crash into a car it either because it was your fault or u got unlucky and ran into it while drifting.

:whs. Freeroam kinda sucks there's no cops either !!

well that kinda sucks, but is it a game worth getting? because ive seen videos and the demo was like driving a tank for a car lol but what do you guys think?

Personally I think it's a great game, finally a somewhat true to form to a really fun NFS - even thought SHIFT was not so bad either.

It's crazy fast, controls are pretty fluent once you get a handle on drifting and the multiplayer is actually really great! But most of all, it's just fun. A lot of it. Autolog is a nice touch as well, for that matter.

There's traffic yes, and they are pretty nasty while you're going on time trials where precision is kinda necessary. If an oncoming car just happens to be in your line while you drift a corner, that could pretty much mean a ruined run. xD

Anyway, great game, definitely recommend it to everyone enjoys really fast arcade racers.

The early races and cop missions have little traffic. I guess they have done it like that so new players can get into it. And not feel like they can't do it cus of the big amount of traffic. But as you go on you do get more of em. Not much tho.

In freeroam going on the desert roads or on the peak you will see little traffic.

Go down to the freeway or highway and it will pick up more. Some of the SP races that take place on the highway can be a bit nasty as the traffic there seems to be 400% more then the rest of SC county.

boy do i love these should i get this game threads. its all a matter of opinion.

is there traffic? yes but not to the point where it ruins the game..

theres probably like less then 10 a race depending on a race. they are easily dodgeable unless your reckless or you just happened to drift into them like stated above but then again that can also be easily avoided.

on to the other question.

Should you get it. Thats up to you. is it a good game. yes if you want read a review here you go

click

If your a fan of racing games. yes

if your going for a thousand like most people are on this site. the ranks get kind of repetitive after you finish the careers if your a perfectionist and had to get all the races on the first go. youll have to either redo alot of races or play online alot.

but all in all the game is fun and itll will last a few weeks at least.

Edited by MrOleg

the amount of traffic in this game is good. u dont want there to be too many obstacles when ur traveling at 300mph. however, there is enough traffic to cause u problems sometimes when ur battling against 8 other racers and a bunch of cops all at once.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. this game is easily the best racer of 2010 and once of the most fun racing games I've ever played, imo.

OK let me put everyone straight. THE DEMO SUCKED. It chose terrible cars to race, as they all felt sluggish and unrepsonsive. And as for the cops, they should of allowed you more gadgets to play with like a helicopter.

But believe me the other cars in this game are more than enough fun which all handle differently. When in Hot pursuit, you can either choose a rapid Lambo which may not hold up all that well against the cops, or go for something more tough like a mustang, being more tank-like, but higher resistant to shoves and bumps.

To top it off, the game runs really well online. I've found next to no lag ingame, which leaves just pure driving skills to divide the Bold and Brave, from the hesitant and foolish!

Near the beginning of the game right now and there isn't much traffic not sure if there is more when the game progresses..

The traffic is alright in any event except the rapid responses where you have to pay attention to them, you can easily dodge them when drifting effectively too. The real challenge starts when you unlock the fastest and highest events where sooner or later you will be sliding across roads at 200mph+ and taking pursuits and races to the highway where you will have to keep switching lanes at top speed to dodge traffic.

the traffic, hell, why, before i turn, BAM, how that car got there.

in the turn, BAM, how that car got there.

out of the turn, BAM, how that car got there.

or a classic move, 2 cars 1 oncoming, 1 your lane, what to do, to late, BAM, rear and front of the car.

straight ways, doing good, BAM, your lane, but how that car got there.

point is this, what ever you do, a car is going to be there, unexpecting, and BAM.

do you agree with me, or not.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1681/74758260.gif

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8678/2158.png