Achievements Carry Over?

Angel Gamer

I'm starting my second playthrough and I'm wondering if the achievement tallies carry over from my first playthrough? For example, I only helped 4 of the 5 bar patrons last time, so can I just focus on the remaining one this time and still get the "helping all 5 of them" achievement? Another example: I only got about 18 replies for the text messages before, do I need to only hit 2 of them this time or do I have to try for 20 again?

They do not carry over. You must rescue all five in one playthrough to get the "save all people" achievement. Likewise, you must reply twenty times in one playthrough to get the achievement.

Text messages don't carry over but saving people does. I only missed 2 people on my first playthrough and saved them on my 2nd and got the achievement.

Text messages don't carry over but saving people does. I only missed 2 people on my first playthrough and saved them on my 2nd and got the achievement.

That's odd, I read on another thread that someone did the same and did not get the "saving all people" achievement. Oh well, sorry about that.

if you get gold on the last stage can you skip it your next turn?

If you gold the entire 9th stage then yes, I believe you can. Remember you must be on normal or higher.