I'm looking to do...

Kill Locust (Like a Boss) (100)

Defeat a Boss Wave as 5 Onyx Guards (Hardcore difficulty).

Just PM me on here or send me a message on live when you want me to join.

I've got the Super Reload mod which should help a little bit.

I'm also trying to do...

Zeta Team, Go! (75)

Defeated the first 10 waves of Horde with every member of Zeta in your party.

Send me a message on live when you want me to join along with what character you want me to use.

P.S. I'm deaf and don't use a mic, sorry.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the 2 "Host a private" achievements, and then the Onyx guard boss round. Also need the Silverback but i cba. Online now, set to offline, message me will help out with others.

THANKS

LOL sorry people, my GT is different than the one on the left.

GT: o iC o o K ii 3

Edited by pfookie

I would love for someone who has the silverback upgrade to horde with me and upgrade a silverback for me on Blood Drive so that I can use the rockets. If anyone is kind enough to help me, please message me over xbox live.

NV OtosReborn

PS- I'd be happy to help boost any others you need help with, across other games as well! I have 2 controllers and 2 live accounts.

So, I've decided to get into the Gearsmas spirit! :woop:

For the next 7 days (Christmas Eve), anyone who doesn't have the achievement "What does this button do?" and doesn't feel like or have the time to level the Silverback up to level 3, can use my level 3 Silverback and get their 500 kills! :p

On a side note please have a working mic, this is a must. Also, I can drop you at anytime, for any reason. Keep in mind this will be done at my lesiure. I'm doing this out of the goodness of my Gearsmas heart, and am not asking for anything in return.

So have at it! :drunk