You guys ready for a much harder game?

TigerII

So I was at my buddy's place and he had the PC version, which has been patched several times. Grabbing/reviving through walls is gone(I know this is a break, but it is still helpful), SAW uses more blades up, Juggernauts have even more health and are immensely aggressive, ECM jammers have a shorter period, AI no longer bypass people in cuffs (So now we can't have a bunch of guys cuffed together because they can't see cuffed people. This is the one that hurts the most, I rely on this shit.)

Gonna be fun. Get those cheevos now while these things work in your favour.

So I was at my buddy's place and he had the PC version, which has been patched several times. Grabbing/reviving through walls is gone(I know this is a break, but it is still helpful), SAW uses more blades up, Juggernauts have even more health and are immensely aggressive, ECM jammers have a shorter period, AI no longer bypass people in cuffs (So now we can't have a bunch of guys cuffed together because they can't see cuffed people. This is the one that hurts the most, I rely on this shit.)

Gonna be fun. Get those cheevos now while these things work in your favour.

I don't find the game hard if played in stealth, which the majority of the game is meant to be played. I don't see where your buddies so called patch changes anything. the game needs a patch on so many different levels other than what you stated...

I don't find the game hard if played in stealth, which the majority of the game is meant to be played. I don't see where your buddies so called patch changes anything. the game needs a patch on so many different levels other than what you stated...

I mainly play stealth too, which is where domination comes in. Now that they can see guys in cuffs, it is much harder.

You lost me there? And yeah, I agree with you on the sawblades as I found the life of each blade(even upgraded) a joke.

When telling an armed guard to get down and cuff himself using the dominator perk, other no cuffed guards walking around are not alerted by the guard that's kneeling on the ground. The patch fixes that.

i made a thread about this the other day but whatever.

yes it may be a bit harder, but overall its better. you get more xp for doing longer heists, you can 'buy' heists with your offshore money.

more included here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=532354

lol, I said the same thing when I saw this thread, "Didn't JORDAN K 95 make a thread about the this already"

If all that stuff does get patched then oh well. This is still a fantastic game and the added challenge of having to run around walls to grab bags etc. is all part of the fun (albeit it sometimes infuriating fun)!

Personally I can't wait for the DLC. I feel like I've burnt out all missions and their various permutations. Just finishing up the achievements now. I feel like the grind to a 100 will give me time to max out all my weapons though, so that's a fun thing to do.

The game is much more difficult on PC.

The removal of grabbing things through walls makes the games 100 times harder.

As for stealth, you are detected much more quickly, making stealthy harder as well.

Console version is a joke. You can dominate multiple enemies, making every mission ridiculously easy. On PC, you can only dominate one and have a converted guard, but a converted guard doesn't do much for stealthing since they get caught.

• 4 weeks later...