It's Happy Hour somewhere! Achievement

MarcusCimetta

"Dance at least one complete song in 5 Happy Hour sessions"

I've danced in about 15 days and it did not work. Why?

Be sure to dance when it's Happy Hour (Happy hour occurs once every 24 hours from 6 pm to 7 pm UTC). You don't have to do it 5 days in a row, just a song for 5 different days.

I haven't tried to unlock it, but I'll let you know if I'm having issues when I do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Be sure to dance when it's Happy Hour (Happy hour occurs once every 24 hours from 6 pm to 7 pm UTC). You don't have to do it 5 days in a row, just a song for 5 different days.

I haven't tried to unlock it, but I'll let you know if I'm having issues when I do.

I have tried to unlock it and I have definitely danced in at least 7 different happy hours. I know this because happy hour where I live is at 11pm and so is not very convenient.

I have definitely danced a complete song in each happy hour but I am wondering if you have to at least begin, if not complete, the song after as well. As I have mostly joined in one song, completed that song and all of the next one but have then exited before starting the following song.

Any one managed to get this?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have heard using the Cloud storage or a USB stick with no save data from this game seems to do the trick. But, the kicker is that you use that save only for the Happy Hour sessions and nothing else.

I have also heard you should start the Happy Hour session from the very beginning and at least dance to two FULL songs.

I've been transitioning from my HD, Cloud, and USB stick for about two weeks now and haven't gotten this to unlock, so I'll probably delete everything and start from scratch since I haven't made much progress anyway. From there, I plan to start the game just before Happy Hour sessions start and actually participate in it's entirety - just for good measure.