He Ain't Even Married Guide (Video)

Plasma SKX

• 2 weeks later...

Did it like 5 times and it never worked for me...

even ignoring this achievement (the only one i don't have), this has got to be one of the most annoying games i've ever played. I don't want to call it dumb, because it was a creative game, but it was just plain stupid and sucked to play (for me at least).

• 2 months later...

Agreed that this achievement sucks and also that the game itself was kind of annoying. I only cracked a smile a couple times. Definitely not as funny as Double Fine games, but I enjoyed the game for the most part.

Thanks for posting the video though. This method seems much more effective than using one Help per boss stage. Stacking them at the end has a better chance of avoiding that impossible to avoid drill at the beginning of the third drill.

• 3 months later...

Dude this worked perfect! His right if you do mess up and get hit after u use your "HELP ME!" just go back to the dashboard and load ur game back up and you'll have them again. The spot he tells u in the video to use ur "HELP ME!" works everytime i tried it. Thanks for posting that video.

• 6 months later...

Believe it or not, but I still haven't gotten this achievement. Mainly because I forgot I had the game lol.. but just started playing it again today because I haven't even beat it yet lol..

Also, is there a video for the QTE parts? I Already messed up the first one but if I get the other two perfect, I can just go back an do it until I get it right..

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...