collectors edition

batboy

http://ps3.mediagen.fr/batman-arkham-origins-12-07-2013-collector_09026D015F00146331.jpg

looks like a french site, ps3gen.fr, have released some information about the collector edition will look like and what it will come with.

• The Game
  • Unique 3D Steel Case
  • Batman vs Joker 23cms Collectible Figurine
  • The Art of Batman: Arkham Origins Book
  • Unique 3D Holographic Packaging
  • 2 Exclusive pieces of DLC where one looks like an alternative Batman costume while the other is unclear but looks similar to the Deathstroke whom you get as a playable character for pre-ordering the game. - It also mentions some sort of Challenge Mode DLC when roughly translated from French.

Source (site is in French)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The DLC included in this is the same as the NA DLC, "1st Appearance" Batman and the Deathstroke Challenge Pack (which includes the Deathstroke skin and and two challenge maps).

The PS3 is getting both of these plus an additional DLC in the form of the Knightfall pack, which includes the "Classic TV" (Adam West) Batman skin, the "Knightfall" Batman skin and five challenge maps. Who knows if these will ever come to the 360...

If you preorder from Best Buy (in the US), you also get a Tim Drake Robin skin and a steelbook case.

As the above poster said, I'll probably wait for a GOTY edition that has everything. I haven't even played Asylum or City yet, so there's no point in me getting this day one if I'm not going to play it. Plus, the GOTY is usually cheaper.

Here's a better picture of it:

http://www.lightninggamingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Batman-Arkham-Origins-European-Collectors-Edition-Officially-Confirmed-Costs-%C2%A379.99.jpg

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 weeks later...
Will the assassins dossier have the spoiler warning on the front? Ruins it a bit :/

Well, it does say not to open it until the story is complete, so I guess that would be the spoiler warning. If someone opens it before and ruins who the final assassin(s) is, then that's their own fault.