Grand Theft Auto V!!!!! :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis: :francis:

Nice mate. i hate Gta 4 and V online so I'll never get those. I am close to 100% sp in V. I'm leaving IV at 90%.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

If I didn't initially like this game, is it going to get better, or am I in for a boring completion.

I say keep going. Played it in August on XB1, and got about 400g. Then came back to it this week and grabbed 1000g in both of them. Only attempt the Infierno Challenges if your a sadist that enjoys raging. I despised that part. But happy its done. Overall, not a bad game, and some good humour in it.

I just finally got back to complete VIRTUA FIGHTER 5, the retail DVD edition.

Last achievement i had was from 2012, first one was in 2007...lol, it took me time...

I had only the DOJO achievement last, having to do the command training with 5 characters, and i dunno why i waited so long, even tough not fun at all, it wasn't "that" hard with the 3 characters i had left...

First one took around 50 minutes...

Second one nearly 30 minutes

Last one is the easiest (Dural) around 5 minutes...

Once you know how to perform certain move, it get a lot better, like the offensive moves, they do decide to work when they feel like it but at least you know what to do...

One big negative was that not every move had a "demonstration" so sometimes i had to go back in the manual and check some stuff. In any case im glad this game is finally done, as with Rainbow Six Vegas 2 a while ago, its one game i had a tiny 10 GS left and needed to complete at last.

Great game, with some great DLC. The cost of the DLCs were a bit of an issue, since there's no Ultimate Edition AFAIK, but the amount of content was extremely satisfying. Just make sure you get Gun Runner's Arsenal BEFORE you start playing, otherwise some of the challenges can become impossible.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Fallout-New-Vegas-Ultimate-Xbox-360/dp/B0065NP6NC]Amazon.com: Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition: Xbox 360: Video Games[/ame]

That cost me $15 used at my local GameStop. An absolute steal at that price for such a great game.

OT: I just got the 100% in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. It was fun but I couldn't be bothered to finish it since the last achievement unlocks before you finish the story.