Easy XP Method

bs000

This is a easy XP method I've seen floating around that I haven't seen posted here yet.

Go to Gameplay Settings and set MATCH TIMER to OFF.

http://i.imgur.com/oGVzBsO.jpg

Start a Versus match with a second controller. Choose a gadget type character like Batman and the Atlantis stage. When the match starts, maneuver both characters so that the glass ball on the left is on the edge of the screen. You want to make sure there's no room for you to jump away so that you'll always land in front of the ball again.

http://i.imgur.com/yqGOqbP.jpg

Hit :rbbut: to vault off the glass ball. Each time you do it, it counts as using an interactable for 50xp. Unlike the majority of other interactables, it's not destroyed, and there is no cooldown so you can hit :rbbut: over and over forever. This way, you can earn XP while you do other much more important things, like watch TV. If you have a turbo controller, you can tape down :rbbut: and leave it on overnight.

http://i.imgur.com/s6ZdJBS.jpg

Keep in mind that you'll need to complete the match to save your progress. Match Boost XP cards can be bought to speed this up further, but it's best to limit the amount you buy because access cards are needed to earn unlockables in the Archives for the 'Hoarder' achievement. You should have enough cards to buy everything by level 68, so after that you're free to buy as many XP boosts as you want.

Important note: You lose your XP boosts when you quit the game, so be sure to make the most of them before turning off your console.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxtgAdnHZA]Injustice: Gods Among Us - Fast & Easy XP Farming - The Hero We Deserve Achievement Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by bs000

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you unlock anything when you reach level 100?

I know you unlock a gold booster pack for the iOS game, but as far as the console game, that is a good question.

Of course, I was supposed to unlock a Harley's Mallet card and 25,000 credits for the iOS version from other in game accomplishments and that has yet to happen....so....

I wonder if you get infinity cards to unlock everyting in the archives you havent unlocked.

I've already used 20 cards for the 50 Matches XPx5.

First time was a waist.

And after level 50 you start getting 2 cards.

Im pretty sure by level 80 or 85 i'll have unlocked all the remaining concept art and music...i hope.

I take no credit for this, but i manage to get level 100 in one day with turbo controller. Heres the link

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/injustice-gods-among-us/196407-55-000-xp-match.html

Thanks for that link. I just set it up to run for a bit while I make and eat dinner. If anyone wants to see the video posted there, it is this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqShaxSXGjA]Injustice Exp boost - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for that link. I just set it up to run for a bit while I make and eat dinner. If anyone wants to see the video posted there, it is this one:

I was going to include this video, but the fact that you need to jump before holding :rbbut: could be annoying. I think bs000's method for standing near the glass orb on Atlantis is better because you don't need to jump/move!

I was going to include this video, but the fact that you need to jump before holding :rbbut: could be annoying. I think bs000's method for standing near the glass orb on Atlantis is better because you don't need to jump/move!

You don't need to hold :rbbut:. You can just press it. With the other one, don't you need to move back to the orb you jumped off of?

With a turbo controller, you can turbo :dup:+:rbbut: at the same time.

EDIT: In about 35 minutes of using the Flash method, I got 117k XP without any boosts.

Edited by xhunterrrr

You don't need to hold :rbbut:. You can just press it. With the other one, don't you need to move back to the orb you jumped off of?

With a turbo controller, you can turbo :dup:+:rbbut: at the same time.

EDIT: In about 35 minutes of using the Flash method, I got 117k XP without any boosts.

I think for the other one, if you separate the two characters so there's maximum space between them, when vaulting off the orb, you'll land right in front of it.

I've never used a turbo controller so I didn't know you can turbo two buttons :(

Shit! That's a ton of XP! That's crazy, I guess I'm just gonna have to watch TV while I do mine :p

I think for the other one, if you separate the two characters so there's maximum space between them, when vaulting off the orb, you'll land right in front of it.

I've never used a turbo controller so I didn't know you can turbo two buttons :(

Shit! That's a ton of XP! That's crazy, I guess I'm just gonna have to watch TV while I do mine :p

Ah, that makes sense.

And, yeah it is a lot. Guessing a low estimate of 100k every 30 minutes (200k an hour) means I could get over 1.5million XP while I sleep each night without any boosts. Awesome!

Oh, and for a bit of random information, that 117k XP was from 2316 interactions, lol.

Ah, that makes sense.

And, yeah it is a lot. Guessing a low estimate of 100k every 30 minutes (200k an hour) means I could get over 1.5million XP while I sleep each night without any boosts. Awesome!

Oh, and for a bit of random information, that 117k XP was from 2316 interactions, lol.

2316 interactions :eek: That's gonna be painful for those without a turbo controller!

But nice work man, I actually used this method over the last one since there's a video for it and it's easy to describe through text.

I'm gonna try listening to some tunes and trying this method for 10 minutes tomorrow without the turbo controller or boosts. Then just multiply my score by 6 to get an hourly average. Hopefully the estimate is logical!

I don't mean to be a moralfag or anything but isn't this kinda cheap? xD I'd love to reach Level 100 but I'd prefer to do it by virtue of my own skill and through enjoyable multiplayer matches than just whoring out a turbo controller/grinding an interaction.

I don't mean to be a moralfag or anything but isn't this kinda cheap? xD I'd love to reach Level 100 but I'd prefer to do it by virtue of my own skill and through enjoyable multiplayer matches than just whoring out a turbo controller/grinding an interaction.

So do it your own way. I don't want to earn 50,000,000 XP just by normal playing.

Also, "moralfag?" How is that at all appropriate?

:eek: Good luck reaching Level 100 legitimately then! It'll probably take you all Summer and half the Fall. Way too much Injustice, if you ask me. I'd rather use this Solo method and get it done within 3 weeks!

Agreed. I've been playing this for a week and to be honest I'm already sick and tired of the game and its miserable XP. Been trying to boost it with a friend but both of us have jobs and families to spend time on, and we could at most do an hour or so a day.

When you need 100,000 XP or more (and more, and more) to increase a level, there's only so much 1,000+ xp games you'd like to see.

Good find to a good method I guess. But after hearing how much xp is required for level 100, forget it. Achievements like this are just not worth it in the grand scheme of life. After leaving my xbox on for 14 days straight to get the master all characters in Mortal Kombat achievement, I seriously asked myself, why did I do this exactly?

Just a quick approximation of what this method would take. 200k xp/hour = 4,800,000/day = 51 million xp/10.6 days.

That is assuming you do nothing else in that time. I guess you can use xp boost packs to make it quicker, so there's that. Also this method requires a turbo controller right? Or can you just rubber band the RB button? Because I can't see this being done manually if that's what's needed. And I certainly wouldn't go buy a turbo controller just for an achievement. Anyways I rented the game from Gamefly so I'll be content to just unlock all costumes and maybe everything in archives depending on how long that takes, and call it a day.

Good find to a good method I guess. But after hearing how much xp is required for level 100, forget it. Achievements like this are just not worth it in the grand scheme of life. After leaving my xbox on for 14 days straight to get the master all characters in Mortal Kombat achievement, I seriously asked myself, why did I do this exactly?

Just a quick approximation of what this method would take. 200k xp/hour = 4,800,000/day = 51 million xp/10.6 days.

That is assuming you do nothing else in that time. I guess you can use xp boost packs to make it quicker, so there's that. Also this method requires a turbo controller right? Or can you just rubber band the RB button? Because I can't see this being done manually if that's what's needed. And I certainly wouldn't go buy a turbo controller just for an achievement. Anyways I rented the game from Gamefly so I'll be content to just unlock all costumes and maybe everything in archives depending on how long that takes, and call it a day.

You need a turbo controller to keep pressing the button. Holding the button down with a rubber band won't work.