Simbot!

tashstockley

I finally had the opportunity to create my first simbot. Gathered everything I needed and finished inventing one. However, just as I had literally finished making my simbot, my female dog gave birth to three (Rather cute) puppies, bringing my household up to the maximum of 6 people. So when I did finish the simbot (Didn't think at the time to stop inventing shortly so I could get rid of the puppies/dogs and live with my simbot) I had a little pop up saying that because of the amount of people in the household, I can't have the simbot right now.

All of the animals are gone, leaving just one adult sim. I went to try and re-invent another simbot but it's now saying I don't have the ingredients. So does this mean I need to get 10 life fruit, palladium, heart cut pink diamond and that other little thing you get on the last one from the science lab?!

It's quite annoying really because they don't exactly give you a warning about having too many people in your house. :rant:

Just what I've done! Well, kinda. I didn't save BEFORE the dog had the puppies so I quickly put all pets into a room, blocked them in and had them taken away. Now I just need to get myself a pink diamond and get it cut and then I can build. Ahhh, so relieved to have not saved for once. Normally, I kick myself for not saving often (It's a bad habit, I should have learned from my mistakes with Sims 3) and I was gutted when I found out that in order to build another simbot, I needed to go and get every ingredient again. -_- So phew, saved! Just waiting on the bloody diamond now.

So how do I make one? I know I need 10 life fruit and a pink heart shaped diamond, but where do I find the thing and is that all I need? Also does anyone know how to send it and a Sim back in time? I have the time machine but that's as far as I got.

Thank you!

So how do I make one? I know I need 10 life fruit and a pink heart shaped diamond, but where do I find the thing and is that all I need? Also does anyone know how to send it and a Sim back in time? I have the time machine but that's as far as I got.

Thank you!

I find making a Simbot to be easier if you have a dog in your household.

To make a Simbot, level your Sims' inventing skill to 10. You will get a phone call that starts the opportunity chain to build a Simbot. It starts with an opportunity asking your sim to bring 1 unit of palladium to the Science building. You can dig it up yourself or direct your dog to dig up metal. He will eventually dig up a piece of palladium.

Once you've done that, the next opportunity calls for 10 life fruit. Sometimes dogs will dig up life fruit seeds. Plant it as soon as he gets one. It is also helpful to have an Omni plant so you can feed it life fruits to speed up the process.

Next, you will be asked to bring one heart-cut pink diamond to the Science building. They are very rare, so use the Lucky Find Karma power on your dig and direct him to dig up a gem.

Before you leave the house to complete this opportunity, use your inventing workbench and buy 100 units of scrap. They are required for the opportunity following the one you are about to complete.

Take both items to the Science facility. Then, finally, you will receive an item. Go home and click on your work bench and build the "mysterious" invention.

After the Simbot is complete, you will have the option to adopt it or get rid of it. Make sure your household is not at full capacity. Adopt it, name it, and direct him to travel to the past using your time machine. Congratulations! You now have a shiny (well, not really) new Simbot and an awesome new achievement.

Edited by princessshendy

• 1 year later...

So I have a question. I want to know how I make my SECOND SimBot. I already made one bot and got rid of him. I see where I can pick to make a bot and pick a gender but when I do that it says:

"You do not have the ingredient needed."

What do I need? Do I need the 100 scraps, pink diamond heart, Palladium, and 10 life fruit again? Or something different?