Maxed out glitch?

jelwez

• 6 months later...
i answered every question right in clear the board mode, but somehow only got a 9x multiplier in geography? i have the achievement for answering every question right so how did i end up one multiplyer short?

that's exactly what happened with me !

i've answered every single question right, and finished with the blue category at 8X, the green at like 7X, and the yellow at 9X.....

but, i saw in the guide that you have to answer every question right, and then when you have all 10X multipliers on each category you just go and capture the hq ones....i'll try that later today and will edit my post if it worked out....

that sucks cuz i'm only missin' the "get all objectives" and "10X on every category" achievements...

EDIT: k so what's in the guide is true lol....you gotta wait till all 6 categories has the 10x multiplier...and also, if you get an answer wrong or you land on an hq space b4 they're all 10x, just turn off ur console quickly, reboot and continue ur game....i did it and worked perfectly...

ALSO USE THIS GUIDE IF UR USING THE FREE MOVIE PACK :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/955051/58445

it has every single question/answers you need, all sorted by categories/colors...

Edited by KrAzY LuSo88

• 2 months later...